The article about Check Out Desk have 5 photos it's including Check Out Desk #1 Supermarket Checkout Counter Cash Table Shop Counter Table Checkout Desk, Check Out Desk Amazing Ideas #2 Shopping Mall Supermarket Checkout Counter Cashier Counter Cash Desk - Buy Retail Counter Desk,Cash Register Desk,Counter Desk Design Product On Alibaba.com, Lovely Check Out Desk #3 Small Checkout Counter, Small Checkout Counter Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Check-out Desk At The Main Entrance, Checkout Desk, Checkout Desk Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com. Below are the images:
Check Out Desk was published at June 26, 2018 at 5:37 am. It is uploaded on the Desk category. Check Out Desk is labelled with Check Out Desk, Check, Out, Desk..
Checkcheck1 (chek),USA pronunciation v., n., pl. checks or, for 45, chex, adj., interj.
- to stop or arrest the motion of suddenly or forcibly: He checked the horse at the edge of the cliff.
- to restrain;
hold in restraint or control: They built a high wall to check the tides.
- to cause a reduction, as in rate or intensity;
diminish: The new measures checked the rapidity with which the epidemic was spreading.
- to investigate or verify as to correctness: She checked the copy against the original.
- to make an inquiry into, search through, etc.: We checked the files, but the letter was missing.
- to inspect or test the performance, condition, safety, etc., of (something): Check a used car thoroughly before buying it.
- to mark (something) so as to indicate examination, correctness, preference, etc. (often fol. by off): Please check the correct answer. They checked off the names of people they wanted to invite.
- to leave in temporary custody: Check your umbrellas at the door.
- to accept for temporary custody: We accept responsibility for any article we check here.
- to send (baggage) on a passenger's ticket, usually on the same carrier used by the passenger, for pickup at the destination: We checked two trunks through to Portland.
- to accept (baggage) for conveyance, and to convey, under the privilege of a passenger's ticket: Check this trunk to Portland.
- to mark with or in a pattern of squares: to check fabric.
- [Agric.]to plant in checkrows.
- [Chess.]to place (an opponent's king) under direct attack.
- [Ice Hockey.]to obstruct or impede the movement or progress of (an opponent). Cf. back-check, fore-check.
- to prove to be right;
correspond accurately: The reprint checks with the original, item for item.
- to make an inquiry, investigation, etc., as for verification (often fol. by up, into, etc.): He checked to make sure his answer was correct. Check into the matter.
- to make a sudden stop;
pause: The horse checked before he jumped.
- [Chess.]to make a move that puts the opponent's king under direct attack.
- to crack or split, usually in small checks: Painted surfaces may check with age.
- [Poker.]to decline to initiate the betting in a betting round, usually to force another player to make the first bet rather than raise it.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to stop, esp. because the line of scent has been lost.
- [Falconry.](of a hawk) to forsake the proper prey and follow baser game (fol. by at).
- check in, to register, as at a hotel;
indicate one's arrival or presence at a place, function, etc., usually by signing an appropriate form: We checked in at the reception desk.
- check on or up on, to investigate, scrutinize, or inspect: Don't forget to check on his work. We have to check up on him.
- check out:
- to vacate and pay for one's quarters at a hotel.
- to verify or become verified;
examine or investigate.
- to fulfill requirements, as by passing a test: The engine checked out and we proceeded on our way.
- to itemize, total the cost of, and collect payment for (a purchase): The supermarket cashier was exhausted from checking out groceries all day long.
- to have the cost added up and pay for merchandise.
- to borrow (an item) by having it listed as one's temporary responsibility: The adding machine was checked out in your name.
- [Informal.]to depart quickly or abruptly;
leave in a hurry.
- [Slang.]to die.
- check over, to examine or investigate, esp. thoroughly.
- check the helm, [Naut.]to alter the helm of a turning vessel to keep the bow from swinging too far or too rapidly.
- Also,[Brit.,] cheque. [Banking.]a written order, usually on a standard printed form, directing a bank to pay money.
- a slip or ticket showing the amount owed, esp. a bill for food or beverages consumed.
- a ticket or token that when matched with a counterpart identifies an article left in the temporary custody of another, the purchaser of a ticket, a person who is to be served next, etc.
- a criterion, standard, or means to insure against error, fraud, etc.: This handmade sample is a check that the machine-made samples have to match.
- an inquiry, search, or examination: We made a quick check but found nothing missing.
- Also called check mark. a mark, often indicated by (✓), as on a list, to indicate that something has been considered, acted upon, or approved.
- a person or thing that stops, limits, slows, or restrains: The increase of duty was an effective check on imports. He was a check on her enthusiasm.
- a sudden arrest or stoppage;
rebuff: Taxation caused a check in the accumulation of vast fortunes.
- a control, test, or inspection that ascertains performance or prevents error: They ran a check on the dependability of the automobile.
- a pattern formed of squares, as on a checkerboard.
- one of the squares in such a pattern.
- a fabric having a check pattern.
- [Chess.]the exposure of the king to direct attack: The king was in check.
- [Ice Hockey.]any of several maneuvers designed to obstruct or impede the forward progress of an opponent. Cf. board check, body check, cross-check (def. 5), hook check, poke check, sweep check.
- a counter used in card games, as the chip in poker.
- a small crack: There were several checks in the paint.
- an egg, designated for market, having a slightly cracked shell and an intact inner membrane.
- [Masonry.]a rabbet-shaped cutting on the edge of a stone, by which it is fitted to another stone.
- the losing of the scent by a dog or pack.
- (in fox hunting) a period in a hunt, following the losing of the scent by the hounds, during which the field rests quietly while the hounds cast to regain the scent.
- in check, under restraint: He held his anger in check.
- serving to check, control, verify, etc.: a check system.
- ornamented with a checkered pattern;
checkered: a check border.
- [Chess.](used as a call to warn one's opponent that his or her king is exposed to direct attack, having just one move in which to escape or parry.)
- [Informal.]all right! agreed!
Outout (out),USA pronunciation adv.
- away from, or not in, the normal or usual place, position, state, etc.: out of alphabetical order; to go out to dinner.
- away from one's home, country, work, etc., as specified: to go out of town.
- in or into the outdoors: to go out for a walk.
- to a state of exhaustion, extinction, or depletion: to pump a well out.
- to the end or conclusion;
to a final decision or resolution: to say it all out.
- to a point or state of extinction, nonexistence, etc.: to blow out the candle; a practice on the way out.
- in or into a state of neglect, disuse, etc.;
not in current vogue or fashion: That style has gone out.
- so as not to be in the normal or proper position or state;
out of joint: His back went out after his fall.
- in or into public notice or knowledge: The truth is out at last.
- seeking openly and energetically to do or have: to be out for a good time.
- not in present possession or use, as on loan: The librarian said that the book was still out.
- on strike: The miners go out at midnight.
- so as to project or extend: to stretch out; stick your tongue out.
- in or into activity, existence, or outward manifestation: A rash came out on her arm.
- from a specified source or material: made out of scraps.
- from a state of composure, satisfaction, or harmony: to be put out over trifles.
- in or into a state of confusion, vexation, dispute, variance, or unfriendliness: to fall out about trifles.
- so as to deprive or be deprived: to be cheated out of one's money.
- so as to use the last part of: to run out of gas.
- from a number, stock, or store: to point out the errors.
- aloud or loudly: to cry out.
- with completeness or effectiveness: to fill out.
entirely: The children tired me out.
- so as to obliterate or make undecipherable: to cross out a misspelling; to ink out.
- all out, with maximum effort;
thoroughly or wholeheartedly: They went all out to finish by Friday.
- out and away, to a surpassing extent;
far and away;
by far: It was out and away the best apple pie she had ever eaten.
- out for, aggressively determined to acquire, achieve, etc.: He's out for all the money he can get.
- out from under, out of a difficult situation, esp. of debts or other obligations: The work piled up while I was away and I don't know how I'll ever get out from under.
- out of:
- not within: out of the house.
- beyond the reach of: The boat's passengers had sailed out of hearing.
- not in a condition of: out of danger.
- so as to deprive or be deprived of.
- from within or among: Take the jokers out of the pack.
- because of;
owing to: out of loyalty.
- foaled by (a dam): Grey Dancer out of Lady Grey.
- out of it, [Informal.]
- not part of or acceptable within an activity, social group, or fashion: She felt out of it because none of her friends were at the party.
- not conscious;
drunk or heavily drugged.
- not alert or clearheaded;
- eliminated from contention: If our team loses two more games, we'll be out of it.
- out of sight. See sight (def. 19).
- out of trim, (of a ship) drawing excessively at the bow or stern.
- not at one's home or place of employment;
absent: I stopped by to visit you last night, but you were out.
- not open to consideration;
out of the question: I wanted to go by plane, but all the flights are booked, so that's out.
without: We had some but now we're out.
- removed from or not in effective operation, play, a turn at bat, or the like, as in a game: He's out for the season because of an injury.
- no longer having or holding a job, public office, etc.;
disengaged (usually fol. by of ): to be out of work.
extinguished: The elevator is out. Are the lights out?
ended: before the week is out.
- not currently stylish, fashionable, or in vogue: Fitted waistlines are out this season.
senseless: Two drinks and he's usually out.
- not in power, authority, or the like: a member of the out party.
- (of a batter) not succeeding in getting on base: He was out at first on an attempted bunt.
- (of a base runner) not successful in an attempt to advance a base or bases: He was out in attempting to steal second base.
- beyond fixed or regular limits;
out of bounds: The ball was out.
- having a pecuniary loss or expense to an indicated extent: The company will be out millions of dollars if the new factory doesn't open on schedule.
- incorrect or inaccurate: His calculations are out.
- not in practice;
unskillful from lack of practice: Your bow hand is out.
- beyond the usual range, size, weight, etc. (often used in combination): an outsize bed.
made bare, as by holes in one's clothing: out at the knees.
- at variance;
unfriendly: They are out with each other.
- moving or directed outward;
outgoing: the out train.
- not available, plentiful, etc.: Mums are out till next fall.
- located at a distance;
outlying: We sailed to six of the out islands.
- [Cricket.]not having its innings: the out side.
- of or pertaining to the playing of the first nine holes of an 18-hole golf course (opposed to in): His out score on the second round was 33.
- (used to indicate movement or direction from the inside to the outside of something): He looked out the window. She ran out the door.
- (used to indicate location): The car is parked out back.
- (used to indicate movement away from a central point): Let's drive out the old parkway.
- begone! away!
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has finished the message and is not expecting or prepared to receive a reply.) Cf. over (def. 61).
- [Archaic.](an exclamation of abhorrence, indignation, reproach, or grief (usually fol. by upon): Out upon you!
- a means of escape or excuse, as from a place, punishment, retribution, responsibility, etc.: He always left himself an out.
- a person who lacks status, power, or authority, esp. in relation to a particular group or situation.
- Usually, outs. persons not in office or political power (distinguished from ins).
- [Baseball.]a put-out.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that does not land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to in).
- something that is out, as a projecting corner.
- the omission of a word or words.
- the word or words omitted.
- [Northern Brit. Dial.]an outing.
- be on the or at outs with, to be estranged from (another person);
be unfriendly or on bad terms with: He is on the outs with his brother.
- to go or come out.
- to become public, evident, known, etc.: The truth will out.
- to make known;
utter (fol. by with): Out with the truth!
- to eject or expel;
- to intentionally expose (a secret homosexual, esp. a public figure).
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Devote their free time after arrested by active days, sipping dairy espresso with pals or family work together at home is a situation and a pleasant environment. Instances recover energy to fight with the worries of the task, warmth and recover your time using a lot of memories of camaraderie.
A Check Out Desk may replicate of designing the household space the private taste. If you should be a person who includes a home design that is contemporary, you would possibly choose distinct modern coffee-table to your home. Contemporary coffee table showing personal style.
Contemporary coffee-table influences the decor is classy and lavish in appearance of your home. It's better for you to understand the different designs and models of contemporary coffee-table on the net, if you prefer to put a contemporary coffee-table while in the family area.