Entry Hall Coat Rack
The blog post of Entry Hall Coat Rack have 3 pictures including 27 Welcoming Rustic Entryway Decorating Ideas That Every Guest Will Love. Wall Coat RackHallway ., Rustic Entryway Bench, Rustic Wood Benches, Entryway Bench, Wooden Bench, Entry Bench, Farmhouse Bench, X Bench, 51 Inch Long Bench, Entry Hall Coat Rack #3 Coat Rack Bench Foot Contemporary Indoor Benches Entryway Diy And Set Entry. Following are the images:
The post of Entry Hall Coat Rack was published at October 19, 2018 at 6:15 am. This article is posted on the Rack category. Entry Hall Coat Rack is tagged with Entry Hall Coat Rack, Entry, Hall, Coat, Rack..
Entryen•try (en′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- an act of entering;
- a place of ingress or entrance, esp. an entrance hall or vestibule.
- permission or right to enter;
- the act of entering or recording something in a book, register, list, etc.
- the statement, item, etc., so entered or recorded.
- a person or thing entered in a contest or competition.
- See vocabulary entry.
- act of taking possession of lands or tenements by entering or setting foot on them.
- the giving of an account of a ship's cargo at a custom house, to obtain permission to land the goods.
- [Accountableing.]the record of any transaction found in a bookkeeper's journal.
- See double entry.
- See single entry.
- adit (def. 2).
- Also called en′try card′. [Bridge.]a winning card in one's hand or the hand of one's partner that gives the lead to one hand or the other.
Hallhall (hôl),USA pronunciation n.
- a corridor or passageway in a building.
- the large entrance room of a house or building;
- a large room or building for public gatherings;
auditorium: convention hall; concert hall.
- a large building for residence, instruction, or other purposes, at a college or university.
- a college at a university.
- (in English colleges)
- a large room in which the members and students dine.
- dinner in such a room.
- a mansion or large residence, esp. one on a large estate.
- See music hall.
- the chief room in a medieval castle or similar structure, used for eating, sleeping, and entertaining.
- the castle, house, or similar structure of a medieval chieftain or noble.
- [Southeastern U.S.](older use). the living room or family room of a house.
Coatcoat (kōt),USA pronunciation n.
- an outer garment with sleeves, covering at least the upper part of the body: a new fur coat; a coat for formal wear.
- a natural integument or covering, as the hair, fur, or wool of an animal, the bark of a tree, or the skin of a fruit.
- a layer of anything that covers a surface: That wall needs another coat of paint.
- a mucous layer covering or lining an organ or connected parts, as on the tongue.
- See coat of arms.
- [Archaic.]a petticoat or skirt.
- a garment indicating profession, class, etc.
- the profession, class, etc., so indicated.
- to cover with a layer or coating: He coated the wall with paint. The furniture was coated with dust.
- to cover thickly, esp. with a viscous fluid or substance: Heat the mixture until it coats a spoon. The boy was coated with mud from head to foot.
- to cover or provide with a coat.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
The house generally has its own character. Moreover using cottages or the pad can be found in the united kingdom. Don't desire to change the structure of the building is an excessive amount of, Entry Hall Coat Rack designs and standard cottage compete.
Never requested an effect, gorgeous! So that you can keep up with the persona of the building, Kitchen's artist Alex Saint Architecture introducing a home style apart from the principal building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, great britain will be the building in-question.
The pad was built-in the 18th century and it is now at night stage of redevelopment. In the place of wanting to imitate the cottage's type, Alex Saint chose to create an additional kitchen style that keep the character of the household and will lessen the entire lodge's architectural change.