This post about Haisten Funeral Home Mcdonough Georgia have 4 attachments it's including Haisten Funeral Home Mcdonough Georgia #1 Richard, I Am Still In Shock. You Were A Great Man Uncle Chuck. Carol Ann My Thoughts Are With You And My Grams. I Am So Very Thankful I Got To Spend Time ., Haisten Funeral Home Mcdonough Georgia #3 Roger With My Hat On, 83 Birthday. Below are the attachments:
The blog post of Haisten Funeral Home Mcdonough Georgia was published on March 14, 2018 at 3:11 pm. This article is uploaded under the Home category. Haisten Funeral Home Mcdonough Georgia is tagged with Haisten Funeral Home Mcdonough Georgia, Haisten, Funeral, Home, Mcdonough, Georgia..
Funeralfu•ner•al (fyo̅o̅′nər əl),USA pronunciation n.
- the ceremonies for a dead person prior to burial or cremation;
- a funeral procession.
- be someone's funeral, [Informal.]to have unpleasant consequences for someone: If you don't finish the work on time, it will be your funeral!
- of or pertaining to a funeral: funeral services; funeral expenses.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
GeorgiaGeor•gia ( jôr′jə),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the SE United States. 5,464,265;
58,876 sq. mi. (152,489 sq. km). Cap.: Atlanta. Abbr.: GA (for use with zip code), Ga.
- Also called Geor′gian Repub′lic. a republic in Transcaucasia, bordering on the Black Sea, N of Turkey and Armenia: an independent kingdom for ab. 2000 years. 5,174,642;
26,872 sq. mi. (69,700 sq. km). Cap.: Tbilisi. See map on next page.
- Strait of, an inlet of the Pacific in SW Canada between Vancouver Island and the mainland. 150 mi. (240 km) long.
- a female given name: George+ feminine ending -a.
This desk comes with metallic or natural color such as grey, black or white. Chairs are employed not too much and also basic with all the amount of 3 chairs. This desk is barely useful for chatting and eating alone, as the measurement is not too big. Materials employed ie material or glass.
Tabletops bigger such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen products including spoons, discs, etc. Chairs used to be slim having a round or square thighs are small and slender so as to avoid the impression of tightness while in the home.
The Haisten Funeral Home Mcdonough Georgia suitable for natural sort of kitchen room. This natural desk has a square shape that is thicker than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) to be able to make a more natural impact. This desk combines natural colors like brown.