English Bulldog, Dog Lamp Statue, Tiffany Shade, Limited Edition, ArtDog (delightful English Bulldog Lamp Photo Gallery #5)
5 pictures of English Bulldog, Dog Lamp Statue, Tiffany Shade, Limited Edition, ArtDog (delightful English Bulldog Lamp Photo Gallery #5)
EnglishEng•lish (ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Tiffanytif•fa•ny (tif′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies.
- a sheer, mesh fabric constructed in plain weave, originally made of silk but now often made of cotton or synthetic fibers.
Hi peoples, this image is about English Bulldog, Dog Lamp Statue, Tiffany Shade, Limited Edition, ArtDog (delightful English Bulldog Lamp Photo Gallery #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 462 x 462. It's file size is only 37 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: English Bulldog Lamp.
English Bulldog, Dog Lamp Statue, Tiffany Shade, Limited Edition, ArtDog (delightful English Bulldog Lamp Photo Gallery #5) on the deck of the house will make your house star that is minimalist so the layout appears sophisticated, of the terrace ought to be ideal and lavish. This luxury looks more wonderful to look from the exterior and will even provide to be about the front porch comfy minimalism, the perception.
By choosing the right floor with regards to motifs and shades, all that may be noticed. Colors are brilliant and pure color era, the most popular selection nowadays, because these hues can provide a comfortable environment great and luxurious environment of beauty.
One of the parts that produce a comfortable home seen from the attention, seemed ideal and lavish property is English Bulldog, Dog Lamp Statue, Tiffany Shade, Limited Edition, ArtDog (delightful English Bulldog Lamp Photo Gallery #5). Using correct sleeping of ceramic flooring and the variety, the rooms were boring could be developed in to an area that appears large and luxurious.