Living Flame Fireplace ( Living Flame Fireplace #10)
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Flameflame (flām),USA pronunciation n., v., flamed, flam•ing.
- burning gas or vapor, as from wood or coal, that is undergoing combustion;
a portion of ignited gas or vapor.
- Often, flames. the state or condition of blazing combustion: to burst into flames.
- any flamelike condition;
- brilliant light;
- bright coloring;
a streak or patch of color.
- See flame color.
- intense ardor, zeal, or passion.
- [Informal.]an object of one's passionate love;
sweetheart: He's taking out his new flame tonight.
- an act or instance of angry criticism or disparagement, esp. on a computer network.
- to burn with a flame or flames;
burst into flames;
- to glow like flame;
- to burn or burst forth with strong emotion;
break into open anger, indignation, etc.
- to behave in an offensive manner, esp. on a computer network.
- to subject to the action of flame or fire.
- to flambé.
- to insult or criticize angrily, esp. on a computer network.
- flame out:
- (of a jet engine) to cease to function due to an interruption of the fuel supply or to faulty combustion.
- to burst out in or as if in flames.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Hi , this photo is about Living Flame Fireplace ( Living Flame Fireplace #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 881 x 661. This image's file size is only 73 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Living Flame Fireplace.
Choosing a Living Flame Fireplace ( Living Flame Fireplace #10) cannot be arbitrary. The house color that is white needs a particular design for exterior or the inside. The exclusive design of this of course has to be done to make the feeling of the home white. Because the house that is white itself has limits to the room's section.
Living Flame Fireplace is usually performed to make an environment of calm and elegance. But there's no injury in the event that you select colored sleep so that the bedroom look brighter. Like, merely a dark brown color, violet and dark Tosca. Each one of these hues seem elegant and beautiful. The color might be placed on using his crib.
Are you aware that bed linens and poor cover themselves can use additional colors for example green, white, magic and also a mixture of several colors. You may not need to pick a sleep of white color which will be focused by color that is white.
One important things to complete inside the design of your home by choosing straightforward bed of white colour in line with the strategy itself white. With so bedrooms are restricted in proportions is going to be thought more relieved. Not just that, the proper layout could make the space nice, more gorgeous and luxurious.