Factsfact (fakt),USA pronunciation n.
- something that actually exists;
truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
- something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
- a truth known by actual experience or observation;
something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
- something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
- Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Cf. question of fact, question of law.
- after the fact, after the commission of a crime: an accessory after the fact.
- before the fact, prior to the commission of a crime: an accessory before the fact.
- in fact, actually;
indeed: In fact, it was a wonder that anyone survived.
Abouta•bout (ə bout′),USA pronunciation prep.
in regard to: instructions about the work; a book about the Civil War.
- connected or associated with: There was an air of mystery about him.
close to: a man about my height; about six o'clock.
- in or somewhere near: He is about the house.
- on every side of;
around: the railing about the excavation.
- on or near (one's person): They lost all they had about them.
- so as to be of use to: Keep your wits about you.
- on the verge or point of (usually fol. by an infinitive): about to leave.
- here or there;
in or on: to wander about the old castle.
- concerned with;
engaged in doing: Tell me what it's about. Bring me the other book while you're about it.
- near in time, number, degree, etc.;
approximately: It's about five miles from here.
almost: Dinner is about ready.
not far off: He is somewhere about.
- on every side;
in every direction;
around: Look about and see if you can find it.
- halfway around;
in the opposite direction: to turn a car about.
- from one place to another;
in this place or that: to move furniture about; important papers strewn about.
- in rotation or succession;
alternately: Turn about is fair play.
- in circumference: a wheel two inches about.
- onto a new tack.
- onto a new course.
- moving around;
astir: He was up and about while the rest of us still slept.
- in existence;
prevalent: Chicken pox is about.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Titanicti•tan•ic1 (tī tan′ik, ti-),USA pronunciation adj. [Chem.]
- of or containing titanium, esp. in the tetravalent state.
Howdy , this attachment is about Haunting Facts About The Titanic - YouTube ( Facts About Titanic Sinking #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1075 x 605. It's file size is only 83 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Facts About Titanic Sinking.
We'd prefer to speak about some tips on workbench, before referring to Haunting Facts About The Titanic - YouTube ( Facts About Titanic Sinking #3). There are a few important things in selecting an office chair for your business, you need to know and contemplate. Select a certain model office seats, office chairs usually have a warranty of a couple of years, both thighs of the couch, hydraulic, and the biceps of the chair through the predetermined (NEW).
Along with that, occasionally we are confused. Facts About Titanic Sinking that we need while at the office is essential, but to the other-hand we also feel shame, office seats where we've been there it's only the form and color have now been inappropriate.
Pick a couch based on the budget / needs of your corporation. Regulate the colour of your business furniture of the chair together with your preference and shade. Make sure to pick a seat that's comfortable whenever you sitdown or a comfortable foam.