Flossyfloss•y (flô′sē, flos′ē),USA pronunciation adj., floss•i•er, floss•i•est.
- made of or resembling floss;
- showily stylish;
excessively ornamented or fancy.
Shiftshift (shift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to put (something) aside and replace it by another or others;
change or exchange: to shift friends; to shift ideas.
- to transfer from one place, position, person, etc., to another: to shift the blame onto someone else.
- to change (gears) from one ratio or arrangement to another.
- to change in a systematic way, esp. phonetically.
- shift gears. See gear (def. 11).
- to move from one place, position, direction, etc., to another.
- to manage to get along or succeed by oneself.
- to get along by indirect methods;
use any expediency, trick, or evasion to get along or succeed: He shifted through life.
- to change gears in driving an automobile.
- to undergo a systematic, esp. phonetic, change.
- to press a shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
- [Archaic.]to change one's clothes.
- a change or transfer from one place, position, direction, person, etc., to another: a shift in the wind.
- a person's scheduled period of work, esp. the portion of the day scheduled as a day's work when a shop, service, office, or industry operates continuously during both the day and night: She prefers the morning shift.
- a group of workers scheduled to work during such a period: The night shift reported.
- [Baseball.]a notable repositioning by several fielders to the left or the right of their normal playing position, an occasional strategy against batters who usually hit the ball to the same side of the field.
- a gearshift.
- a straight, loose-fitting dress worn with or without a belt.
- a woman's chemise or slip.
- [Football.]a lateral or backward movement from one position to another, usually by two or more offensive players just before the ball is put into play.
- a dislocation of a seam or stratum;
- a change in the position of the left hand on the fingerboard in playing a stringed instrument.
- a change or system of parallel changes that affects the sound structure of a language, as the series of related changes in the English vowel system from Middle English to Modern English.
- a change in the meaning or use of a word. Cf. functional shift.
- an expedient;
- an evasion, artifice, or trick.
- change or substitution.
- [Bridge.]See shift bid.
- (in crop rotation)
- any of successive crops.
- the tract of land used.
- an act or instance of using the shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Hi guys, this image is about Flossy Shift Knob - YouTube (lovely Flossy Knob #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1216 x 684. It's file size is only 67 KB. If You want to download This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Flossy Knob.
The walls were being a lag involving the kitchen stand and cabinets while in the kitchen called backsplash, has now become one of many crucial components in the kitchen. Its occurrence not simply serves from splashes of foodstuffs or acrylic being a protective wall, but additionally with the capacity of being cosmetic aspects that enhance the look of the kitchen.
There are numerous coating resources for walls and tables. Unfortunately, not everything is correctly employed for your kitchen. You have to be in selecting a proper dining table as well as wall coverings selective. This really is due to use of the Flossy Shift Knob - YouTube (lovely Flossy Knob #5)'s high intensity. Form home can also be prone to spots. Before deciding wall coverings and the kitchen table right, note the next.
Coating material must not just damage- immune but also resistant to high-humidity. This is because the films are often in contact with pointed materials including knives. You can choose normal or artificial product. For pure resources you'll be able to choose the kind of stone that is as strong as stone and marble. As for ceramics and the present unnatural solid-surface.