Picnic Time Portable Folding Sports/Camping Chair W/Pockets And Side Table, Pink With Stripes (nice Girly Camping Chair Awesome Ideas #4)
10 photos of Picnic Time Portable Folding Sports/Camping Chair W/Pockets And Side Table, Pink With Stripes (nice Girly Camping Chair Awesome Ideas #4)
Picnicpic•nic (pik′nik),USA pronunciation n., v., -nicked, -nick•ing.
- an excursion or outing in which the participants carry food with them and share a meal in the open air.
- the food eaten on such an excursion.
- Also called pic′nic ham′, pic′nic shoul′der. a section of pork shoulder, usually boned, smoked, and weighing 4–6 pounds. Cf. daisy (def. 2).
- an enjoyable experience or time, easy task, etc.: Being laid up in a hospital is no picnic.
- to go on or take part in a picnic.
Timetime (tīm),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., timed, tim•ing.
- the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future;
indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity;
- (sometimes cap.) a system or method of measuring or reckoning the passage of time: mean time; apparent time; Greenwich Time.
- a limited period or interval, as between two successive events: a long time.
- a particular period considered as distinct from other periods: Youth is the best time of life.
- Often, times.
- a period in the history of the world, or contemporary with the life or activities of a notable person: prehistoric times; in Lincoln's time.
- the period or era now or previously present: a sign of the times; How times have changed!
- a period considered with reference to its events or prevailing conditions, tendencies, ideas, etc.: hard times; a time of war.
- a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life, for payment of a debt, etc.
- the end of a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life or a pregnancy: His time had come, but there was no one left to mourn over him. When her time came, her husband accompanied her to the delivery room.
- a period with reference to personal experience of a specified kind: to have a good time; a hot time in the old town tonight.
- a period of work of an employee, or the pay for it;
working hours or days or an hourly or daily pay rate.
- a term of enforced duty or imprisonment: to serve time in the army; do time in prison.
- the period necessary for or occupied by something: The time of the baseball game was two hours and two minutes. The bus takes too much time, so I'll take a plane.
- leisure time;
sufficient or spare time: to have time for a vacation; I have no time to stop now.
- a particular or definite point in time, as indicated by a clock: What time is it?
- a particular part of a year, day, etc.;
season or period: It's time for lunch.
- an appointed, fit, due, or proper instant or period: a time for sowing; the time when the sun crosses the meridian; There is a time for everything.
- the particular point in time when an event is scheduled to take place: train time; curtain time.
- an indefinite, frequently prolonged period or duration in the future: Time will tell if what we have done here today was right.
- the right occasion or opportunity: to watch one's time.
- each occasion of a recurring action or event: to do a thing five times; It's the pitcher's time at bat.
- times, used as a multiplicative word in phrasal combinations expressing how many instances of a quantity or factor are taken together: Two goes into six three times; five times faster.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- [Pros.]a unit or a group of units in the measurement of meter.
relative rapidity of movement.
- the metrical duration of a note or rest.
- proper or characteristic tempo.
- the general movement of a particular kind of musical composition with reference to its rhythm, metrical structure, and tempo.
- the movement of a dance or the like to music so arranged: waltz time.
- rate of marching, calculated on the number of paces taken per minute: double time; quick time.
- [Manège.]each completed action or movement of the horse.
- against time, in an effort to finish something within a limited period: We worked against time to get out the newspaper.
- ahead of time, before the time due;
early: The building was completed ahead of time.
- at one time:
in a former time: At one time they owned a restaurant.
- at the same time;
at once: They all tried to talk at one time.
- at the same time, nevertheless;
yet: I'd like to try it, but at the same time I'm a little afraid.
- at times, at intervals;
occasionally: At times the city becomes intolerable.
- beat someone's time, [Slang.]to compete for or win a person being dated or courted by another;
prevail over a rival: He accused me, his own brother, of trying to beat his time.
- behind the times, old-fashioned;
dated: These attitudes are behind the times.
- for the time being, temporarily;
for the present: Let's forget about it for the time being.
- from time to time, on occasion;
at intervals: She comes to see us from time to time.
- gain time, to postpone in order to make preparations or gain an advantage;
delay the outcome of: He hoped to gain time by putting off signing the papers for a few days more.
- in good time:
- at the right time;
- in advance of the right time;
early: We arrived at the appointed spot in good time.
- in no time, in a very brief time;
almost at once: Working together, they cleaned the entire house in no time.
- in time:
- early enough: to come in time for dinner.
- in the future;
eventually: In time he'll see what is right.
- in the correct rhythm or tempo: There would always be at least one child who couldn't play in time with the music.
- keep time:
- to record time, as a watch or clock does.
- to mark or observe the tempo.
- to perform rhythmic movements in unison.
- kill time, to occupy oneself with some activity to make time pass quickly: While I was waiting, I killed time counting the cars on the freight trains.
- make time:
- to move quickly, esp. in an attempt to recover lost time.
- to travel at a particular speed.
- make time with, [Slang.]to pursue or take as a sexual partner.
- many a time, again and again;
frequently: Many a time they didn't have enough to eat and went to bed hungry.
- mark time:
- to suspend progress temporarily, as to await developments;
fail to advance.
- to move the feet alternately as in marching, but without advancing.
- on one's own time, during one's free time;
without payment: He worked out more efficient production methods on his own time.
- on time:
- at the specified time;
- to be paid for within a designated period of time, as in installments: Many people are never out of debt because they buy everything on time.
- out of time, not in the proper rhythm: His singing was out of time with the music.
- pass the time of day, to converse briefly with or greet someone: The women would stop in the market to pass the time of day.
- take one's time, to be slow or leisurely;
dawdle: Speed was important here, but he just took his time.
- time after time, again and again;
often: I've told him time after time not to slam the door.
- time and time again, repeatedly;
often: Time and time again I warned her to stop smoking.Also, time and again.
- time of life, (one's) age: At your time of life you must be careful not to overdo things.
- time of one's life, [Informal.]an extremely enjoyable experience: They had the time of their lives on their trip to Europe.
- of, pertaining to, or showing the passage of time.
- (of an explosive device) containing a clock so that it will detonate at the desired moment: a time bomb.
- [Com.]payable at a stated period of time after presentment: time drafts or notes.
- of or pertaining to purchases on the installment plan, or with payment postponed.
- to measure or record the speed, duration, or rate of: to time a race.
- to fix the duration of: The proctor timed the test at 15 minutes.
- to fix the interval between (actions, events, etc.): They timed their strokes at six per minute.
- to regulate (a train, clock, etc.) as to time.
- to appoint or choose the moment or occasion for;
schedule: He timed the attack perfectly.
- to keep time;
sound or move in unison.
Portableport•a•ble (pôr′tə bəl, pōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being transported or conveyed: a portable stage.
- easily carried or conveyed by hand: a portable typewriter.
- (of data sets, software, etc.) capable of being used on different computer systems.
- something that is portable, esp. as distinguished from a nonportable counterpart: Of their three television sets, one is a portable.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Pinkpink1 (pingk),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est.
- a color varying from light crimson to pale reddish purple.
- any of several plants of the genus Dianthus, as the clove pink or carnation. Cf. pink family.
- the flower of such a plant;
- the highest form or degree;
prime: a runner in the pink of condition.
- (often cap.) Also, pinko. Slang (disparaging). a person with left-wing, but not extreme, political opinions.
- [Business Informal.]a carbon copy, as of a sales slip or invoice, made on pink tissue paper.
- [Fox Hunting.]See pink coat.
- pinkish-tan gabardine trousers formerly worn by military officers as part of the dress uniform.
- the scarlet color of hunting pinks.
- of the color pink: pink marble.
- [Slang](disparaging). holding, or regarded as holding, mildly leftist views, esp. in politics.
- tickled pink. See tickle (def. 8).
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Howdy there, this image is about Picnic Time Portable Folding Sports/Camping Chair W/Pockets And Side Table, Pink With Stripes (nice Girly Camping Chair Awesome Ideas #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 672 x 672. This post's file size is just 36 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Girly Camping Chair.
Lumber surfaces you'll find a wide variety of hues on the market on the market then I'm sure an item is to complement makers to possibly the wildest ideas. Though being imaginative and forcing on the limits of traditional-style is definitely pleasant inside the interior-design industry remains essential to check out directions and specific rules to avoid a few of the Picnic Time Portable Folding Sports/Camping Chair W/Pockets And Side Table, Pink With Stripes (nice Girly Camping Chair Awesome Ideas #4) fashion that is errors upsetting.
Avoid using black floor in a little bedroom with dim walls - it'll make the room more thick and dismal (see how surfaces made of dark timber). Black colors enhance the heat of another aspects of decoration. For lightcolored surfaces and surfaces ceilings go in rooms with low.
Below you will find some ideas that are simple-but highly-effective when selecting the Girly Camping Chair on your interior, to bear in mind.
Colour, consistency and the room dimension of the colour of the furniture, large roofs and the walls should be your first concern when choosing shades to your flooring. For your ultimate design to achieve success should really be complementary shades. The floor that is new should complement the prevailing wood surfaces to keep up the house's integrity and flow.