Trimtrim (trim),USA pronunciation v., trimmed, trim•ming, n., adj., trim•mer, trim•mest, adv.
- to put into a neat or orderly condition by clipping, paring, pruning, etc.: to trim a hedge.
- to remove (something superfluous or dispensable) by or as if by cutting (often fol. by off): to trim off loose threads from a ragged edge.
- to cut down, as to required size or shape: trim a budget; trim a piece of wood.
- [Aeron.]to level off (an airship or airplane) in flight.
- to distribute the load of (a ship) so that it sits well in the water.
- to stow or arrange, as cargo.
- to adjust (the sails or yards) with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to decorate or adorn with ornaments or embellishments: to trim a dress with fur.
- to arrange goods in (a store window, showcase, etc.) as a display.
- to prepare or adjust (a lamp, fire, etc.) for proper burning.
- to rebuke or reprove.
- to beat or thrash.
- to defeat.
- to dress or array (often fol. by up).
- to assume a particular position or trim in the water, as a vessel.
- to adjust the sails or yards with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to pursue a neutral or cautious policy between parties.
- to accommodate one's views to the prevailing opinion for reasons of expediency.
- trim one's sails. See sail (def. 11).
- the condition, order, or fitness of a person or thing for action, work, use, etc.
- the set of a ship in the water, esp. the most advantageous one.
- the condition of a ship with reference to its fitness for sailing.
- the adjustment of sails, rigging, etc., with reference to wind direction and the course of the ship.
- the condition of a submarine as regards buoyancy.
- a person's dress, adornment, or appearance.
- material used for decoration or embellishment;
- decoration of a store window for the display of merchandise;
- a trimming by cutting, clipping, or the like.
- a haircut that restores the previous cut to neatness without changing the hair style.
- something that is cut off or eliminated.
- [Aeron.]the attitude of an airplane with respect to all three axes, at which balance occurs in forward flight under no controls.
- [Building Trades.]finished woodwork or the like used to decorate or border openings or wall surfaces, as cornices, baseboards, or moldings.
- the upholstery, knobs, handles, and other equipment inside a motor car.
- ornamentation on the exterior of an automobile, esp. in metal or a contrasting color.
- pleasingly neat or smart in appearance: trim lawns.
- in good condition or order.
- (of a person) in excellent physical condition: Swimming is a good way to keep trim.
- [Obs.]good, excellent, or fine.
trim ′ly, adv.
trim ′ness, n.
Lineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Awningawn•ing (ô′ning),USA pronunciation n.
- a rooflike shelter of canvas or other material extending over a doorway, from the top of a window, over a deck, etc., in order to provide protection, as from the sun.
- a shelter.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Poppop1 (pop),USA pronunciation v., popped, pop•ping, n., adv., adj.
- to make a short, quick, explosive sound: The cork popped.
- to burst open with such a sound, as chestnuts or corn in roasting.
- to come or go quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: She popped into the kitchen to check the stove.
- to shoot with a firearm: to pop at a mark.
- to protrude from the sockets: The news made her eyes pop.
- to hit a pop fly (often fol. by up).
- to pop out.
- to cause to make a sudden, explosive sound.
- to cause to burst open with such a sound.
- to open suddenly or violently: to pop the hood on a car; to pop the tab on a beer can.
- to put or thrust quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: He popped the muffins into the oven.
- to cause to fire;
discharge: He popped his rifle at the bird.
- to shoot (usually fol. by at, off, etc.): He popped off bottles with a slingshot.
- to pawn.
- to take or swallow (pills), esp. in excess or habitually;
take orally in a compulsive or addictive way: Popping all those pills will land him in the hospital.
- to eat in a continual or thoughtless manner, as snack foods: popping peanuts at the movies.
- pop for, [Slang.]to pay or buy for oneself or another, esp. as a gift or treat;
spring for: I'll pop for the first round of drinks.
- pop in, [Informal.]to visit briefly and unexpectedly;
drop by: Maybe we'll pop in after the movie.
- pop off, [Informal.]
- to die, esp. suddenly.
- to depart, esp. abruptly.
- to express oneself volubly or excitedly and sometimes irately or indiscreetly: He popped off about the injustice of the verdict.
- pop out, [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a pop fly caught on the fly by a player on the opposing team.
- pop the question, [Informal.]to propose marriage: They dated for two years before he popped the question.
- pop up, [Baseball.]to hit a pop fly.
- a short, quick, explosive sound.
- a popping.
- a shot with a firearm.
- See soda pop.
- a drink or portion of an alcoholic beverage, as a drink of whiskey or a glass of beer: We had a couple of pops on the way home.
- [Baseball.]See pop fly.
- a pop, [Slang.]each;
apiece: five orchids at $30 a pop.
- with an explosive sound: The balloon went pop.
- quickly, suddenly, or unexpectedly: Pop, the door flew open!
without prior warning or announcement: The teacher gave us a pop quiz.
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Howdy peoples, this post is about Trim Line Patio Awning For Pop Ups, By Dometic - YouTube ( 12 Ft Rv Awning #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1229 x 691. This image's file size is only 104 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: 12 Ft Rv Awning.
Trim Line Patio Awning For Pop Ups, By Dometic - YouTube ( 12 Ft Rv Awning #5) hasbeen picked from the newly-married pair to perform the home. As well as its layout that is modern but still straightforward, this table also been on account of many benefits such as for instance may be applied of gathering together a child's understanding, the family as a method, a place to put your kitchen equipment and so on.
This table is normally along with amini home but can also be placed on another bedroom. Pricing stand can be cheaper than different stand because of its size that is small. If you like to buy this desk, there is no injury in listening to some style multifunctional tavern table below for creativity.
This stand comes with metallic or natural shade for example grey, white or black. Seats are utilized not too high and also simple with 3 seats' quantity. This table is just used for eating alone and chatting since the size is not too big. Supplies used glass or ie metal.
The Trim Line Patio Awning For Pop Ups, By Dometic - YouTube ( 12 Ft Rv Awning #5) suited to the modern type of kitchen area. This mini table includes an appearance that is square that is smooth to make it appear more respectable for an energetic couple that is young. Contemporary tables cleaned consequently didn't spend much time a couple who're super busy and are also quicker addressed.
Tabletops wider such that it can be utilized to place fruits tools including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously trim having a spherical or rectangular thighs are little and slim to be able to avoid the impact of rigidity in the home.
The 12 Ft Rv Awning ideal for natural form of home room. This natural desk includes a square-shape that is fuller than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural perception. This desk includes natural shades like white and brown.