Superior 75 State Street Garage Boston #3 Open Full Map
Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Streetstreet (strēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a public thoroughfare, usually paved, in a village, town, or city, including the sidewalk or sidewalks.
- such a thoroughfare together with adjacent buildings, lots, etc.: Houses, lawns, and trees composed a very pleasant street.
- the roadway of such a thoroughfare, as distinguished from the sidewalk: to cross a street.
- a main way or thoroughfare, as distinguished from a lane, alley, or the like.
- the inhabitants or frequenters of a street: The whole street gossiped about the new neighbors.
- the Street, [Informal.]
- the section of a city associated with a given profession or trade, esp. when concerned with business or finance, as Wall Street.
- the principal theater and entertainment district of any of a number of U.S. cities.
- on or in the street:
- without a home: You'll be out on the street if the rent isn't paid.
- without a job or occupation;
- out of prison or police custody;
- up one's street, See alley 1 (def. 7).
- of, on, or adjoining a street: a street door just off the sidewalk.
- taking place or appearing on the street: street fight; street musicians.
vulgar: street language.
- suitable for everyday wear: street clothes; street dress.
- retail: the street price of a new computer; the street value of a drug.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
BostonBos•ton (bô′stən, bos′tən),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in and the capital of Massachusetts, in the E part. 562,994.
- (l.c.) a variety of whist, popular in the early 19th century, played by four persons with two packs of cards.
- (usually l.c.) a social dance that is a modification of the waltz.
Openo•pen (ō′pən),USA pronunciation adj.
- not closed or barred at the time, as a doorway by a door, a window by a sash, or a gateway by a gate: to leave the windows open at night.
- (of a door, gate, window sash, or the like) set so as to permit passage through the opening it can be used to close.
- having no means of closing or barring: an open portico.
- having the interior immediately accessible, as a box with the lid raised or a drawer that is pulled out.
- relatively free of obstructions to sight, movement, or internal arrangement: an open floor plan.
- constructed so as to be without cover or enclosure on the top or on some or all sides: an open boat.
- having relatively large or numerous spaces, voids, or intervals: an open architectural screen; open ranks of soldiers.
- perforated or porous: an open texture.
- relatively unoccupied by buildings, fences, trees, etc.: open country.
- not covered or closed;
with certain parts apart: open eyes; open mouth.
- without a covering, esp. a protective covering;
exposed: an open wound; open electrical wires.
- extended or unfolded: an open newspaper.
- without restrictions as to who may participate: an open competition; an open session.
- accessible or available to follow: the only course still open to us.
- not taken or filled;
vacant: Which job is open?
- ready for or carrying on normal trade or business: The new store is now open. The office is open on Saturdays.
- not engaged or committed: Have you any open time on Monday?
- accessible, as to appeals, ideas, or offers: to be open to suggestion.
- exposed to general view or knowledge;
existing, carried on, etc., without concealment: open disregard of the rules.
- acting publicly or without concealment, as a person.
- unreserved, candid, or frank, as persons or their speech, aspect, etc.: an open manner.
- generous, liberal, or bounteous: to give with an open hand.
- liable or subject: open to question; open to retaliation.
unsettled: several open questions.
- without effective or enforced legal, commercial, or moral regulations: an open town.
- unguarded by an opponent: an open wide receiver.
- noting the part of the sea beyond headlands or enclosing areas of land: to sail on the open seas.
- free of ice, as a body of water or a seaport.
- free of navigational hazards: an open coast.
- (of a seaport) available for foreign trade;
not closed by government regulations or by considerations of health.
- (of a microphone) in operation;
- (of a delimiting punctuation mark) occurring at the beginning of a group of words or characters that is set off, as from surrounding text: open parenthesis; open quotes.Cf. close (def. 56).
- not yet balanced or adjusted, as an account.
- not constipated, as the bowels.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue or with a relatively large oral aperture, as the vowel sound of cot compared with that in caught.
- (of a syllable) ending with a vowel.
- (of a consonant) continuant (opposed to stopped).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) readily admitting new members, as the class of nouns, verbs, or adjectives (opposed to closed).
- (of type) in outline form.
- widely spaced or leaded, as printed matter.
- (of an organ pipe) not closed at the far end.
- (of a string) not stopped by a finger.
- (of a note) produced by such a pipe or string or, on a wind instrument, without the aid of a slide, key, etc.
- (of an interval) containing neither endpoint.
- (of a set) consisting of points having neighborhoods wholly contained in the set, as the set of points within a circle.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of an open set is an open set.
- free from frost;
mild or moderate: an open winter.
- (of a female animal) not pregnant.
- (of a fabric or weave) so loosely woven that spaces are visible between warp and filling yarns.
- to move (a door, window sash, etc.) from a shut or closed position so as to admit of passage.
- to render (a doorway, gateway, window, etc.) unobstructed by moving a door, window sash, etc., away from it.
- to render the interior of (a box, drawer, etc.) readily accessible.
- to clear (a passage, channel, etc.) of obstructions.
- to clear (areas or passages in the body).
- to give access to;
make accessible or available, as for use: to open a port for trade.
- to establish for business purposes or for public use: to open an office.
- to set in action, begin, start, or commence (sometimes fol. by up): to open a campaign.
- to uncover, lay bare, or expose to view.
- to expand, unfold, or spread out: to open a map.
- to make less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: to open ranks.
- to disclose, reveal, or divulge.
- to render accessible to knowledge, enlightenment, sympathy, etc.: to open one's mind.
- to cut, blast, or break into: to open a safe with nitro.
- to make or produce (an opening) by cutting or breaking, or by pushing aside or removing obstructions: to open a way through a crowd.
- to make an incision or opening in: to open a boil.
- to recall or revoke (a judgment, decree, etc.) for the purpose of allowing further contest or delay.
- to make the first statement of (a case) to the court or jury.
- [Cards.]to begin a hand by making (the first bid), placing (the first bet), or playing (a given card or suit) as the lead.
- to sail (a course) so that the apparent location of a distant fixed object changes with relation to a nearer fixed object (sometimes fol. by out).
- to become open, as a door, building, box, or enclosure.
- to afford access: a door that opens into a garden.
- to have an opening, passage, or outlet: The room opens into a corridor.
- (of a building, theater, etc.) to open its doors to the public: The museum opens at one o'clock.
- to begin a session or term, as a school.
- to begin a season, series of performances, or tour, as a theatrical company: The play will open in Boston.
- to begin, start, or commence an activity: The game opened with the national anthem.
- to part, or seem to part, so as to allow or reveal a passage: At last the cliffs opened to show us that we were heading for the sea.
- to become disclosed or revealed.
- to come into view;
become more visible or plain.
- to become receptive to knowledge, sympathy, etc., as the mind.
- to disclose or reveal one's knowledge, thoughts, feelings, etc.
- to unfold or expand, as a blossom, so as to reveal the interior.
- to spread out or expand, as the hand or a fan.
- to spread apart or separate, as pages of a book, newspaper, etc.: Open to page 32.
- to spread or come apart;
burst: The wound opened.
- to become less compact, less closely spaced, or the like: The ranks began to open.
- [Cards.]to make the first bet, bid, or lead in beginning a hand.
- [Hunting.](of hounds) to begin to bark, as on the scent of game.
- open up:
- to become or make open.
- to expand, esp. before the eye: A breathtaking panorama opened up as we reached the top of the hill.
- to achieve the initial development of: to open up a business office; to open up trade with China.
- [Slang.]to increase speed or the speed of (a vehicle).
- an open or clear space.
- the open air.
- the open water, as of the sea.
- an opening or aperture.
- an opening or opportunity.
- a contest or tournament in which both amateurs and professionals may compete, esp. in golf and tennis.
- the open:
- the unenclosed or unobstructed country.
- the outdoors: Vacations in the open are fine for the entire family.
- the condition of being unconcealed, recognized, or publicly known: The scandal is now out in the open.
Fullfull1 (fŏŏl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., v., n.
- completely filled;
containing all that can be held;
filled to utmost capacity: a full cup.
maximum: a full supply of food for a three-day hike.
- of the maximum size, amount, extent, volume, etc.: a full load of five tons; to receive full pay.
- (of garments, drapery, etc.) wide, ample, or having ample folds.
well-supplied: a yard full of litter; a cabinet full of medicine.
- filled or rounded out, as in form: a full bust.
occupied (usually fol. by of ): She was full of her own anxieties.
- of the same parents: full brothers.
- ample and complete in volume or richness of sound.
- (of wines) having considerable body.
- (of the count on a batter) amounting to three balls and two strikes: He hit a slider for a homer on a full count.
- having base runners at first, second, and third bases;
- being slightly oversized, as a sheet of glass cut too large to fit into a frame.
- [Poker.]of or pertaining to the three cards of the same denomination in a full house: He won the hand with a pair of kings and sixes full.
- exactly or directly: The blow struck him full in the face.
- very: You know full well what I mean.
- fully, completely, or entirely;
at least: The blow knocked him full around. It happened full 30 years ago.
- to make full, as by gathering or pleating.
- to bring (the cloth) on one side of a seam to a little greater fullness than on the other by gathering or tucking very slightly.
- (of the moon) to become full.
- the highest or fullest state, condition, or degree: The moon is at the full.
- in full:
- to or for the full or required amount.
- without abridgment: The book was reprinted in full.
- to the full, to the greatest extent;
thoroughly: They enjoyed themselves to the full.
Mapmap (map),USA pronunciation n., v., mapped, map•ping.
- a representation, usually on a flat surface, as of the features of an area of the earth or a portion of the heavens, showing them in their respective forms, sizes, and relationships according to some convention of representation: a map of Canada.
- a maplike delineation, representation, or reflection of anything: The old man's face is a map of time.
- [Math.]function (def. 4a).
- the face: Wipe that smile off that ugly map of yours.
- See genetic map.
- off the map, out of existence;
into oblivion: Whole cities were wiped off the map.
- put on the map, to bring into the public eye;
make known, famous, or prominent: The discovery of gold put our town on the map.
- to represent or delineate on or as if on a map.
- to sketch or plan (often fol. by out): to map out a new career.
Howdy , this image is about Superior 75 State Street Garage Boston #3 Open Full Map. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1424 x 1899. It's file size is only 274 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: 75 State Street Garage Boston.
This design's use applies if you curently have youngsters that are produced outdated. You need to stay away from these shades if your kids are preschoolers. Why? Yes obviously, to avoid because not him preschoolers in using your chosen furniture, the feeling of filthy that triggered.
Additional hues as you are able to use never to supply certain outcomes about your home furniture's usage design. You'll be able to pick green or brown leaves, in case you select 75 State Street Garage Boston that caused the mystical, for natural coloring. For offering the color dark can represents an elegant and elegant impact.
Particularly if you've pets such as cats or dogs, must prevent the usage of components and furniture is bright. You will be troubled with extra attention. The white coloring is generally easily apparent soil or if spots. So that you will soon be pleased run-down and easily obsolete, therefore you can forget stylish furniture.