Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Fortfort (fôrt, fōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works;
- any permanent army post.
- (formerly) a trading post.
- hold the fort:
- to defend one's position against attack or criticism.
- to maintain the existing state of affairs.
Beachbeach (bēch),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
- the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.
- to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
- to make inoperative or unemployed.
FloridaFlor•i•da (flôr′i də, flor′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the SE United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico. 9,739,992. 58,560 sq. mi. (151,670 sq. km). Cap.: Tallahassee. Abbr.: FL (for use with zip code), Fla.
Firefire (fīər),USA pronunciation n., v., fired, fir•ing.
- a state, process, or instance of combustion in which fuel or other material is ignited and combined with oxygen, giving off light, heat, and flame.
- a burning mass of material, as on a hearth or in a furnace.
- the destructive burning of a building, town, forest, etc.;
- heat used for cooking, esp. the lighted burner of a stove: Put the kettle on the fire.
- See Greek fire.
- flashing light;
- brilliance, as of a gem.
- burning passion;
excitement or enthusiasm;
- liveliness of imagination.
- fever or inflammation.
- severe trial or trouble;
- exposure to fire as a means of torture or ordeal.
- strength, as of an alcoholic beverage.
- a spark or sparks.
- the discharge of firearms: enemy fire.
- the effect of firing military weapons: to pour fire upon the enemy.
- a gas or electric heater used for heating a room.
- [Literary.]a luminous object, as a star: heavenly fires.
- between two fires, under physical or verbal attack from two or more sides simultaneously: The senator is between two fires because of his stand on the bill.
- build a fire under, [Informal.]to cause or urge to take action, make a decision quickly, or work faster: If somebody doesn't build a fire under that committee, it will never reach a decision.
- catch fire:
- Also, catch on fire. to become ignited;
burn: The sofa caught fire from a lighted cigarette.
- to create enthusiasm: His new book did not catch fire among his followers.
- fight fire with fire, to use the same tactics as one's opponent;
return like for like.
- go through fire and water, to brave any danger or endure any trial: He said he would go through fire and water to win her hand.
- hang fire:
- to be delayed in exploding, or fail to explode.
- to be undecided, postponed, or delayed: The new housing project is hanging fire because of concerted opposition.
- miss fire:
- to fail to explode or discharge, as a firearm.
- to fail to produce the desired effect;
be unsuccessful: He repeated the joke, but it missed fire the second time.
- on fire:
zealous: They were on fire to prove themselves in competition.
- play with fire, to trifle with a serious or dangerous matter: He didn't realize that insulting the border guards was playing with fire.
- set fire to:
- to cause to burn;
- to excite;
inflame: The painting set fire to the composer's imagination.Also, set on fire.
- take fire:
- to become ignited;
- to become inspired with enthusiasm or zeal: Everyone who heard him speak immediately took fire.
- under fire:
- under attack, esp. by military forces.
- under censure or criticism: The school administration is under fire for its policies.
- to set on fire.
- to supply with fuel;
attend to the fire of: They fired the boiler.
- to expose to the action of fire;
subject to heat.
- to apply heat to in a kiln for baking or glazing;
- to heat very slowly for the purpose of drying, as tea.
- to inflame, as with passion;
fill with ardor.
- to inspire.
- to light or cause to glow as if on fire.
- to discharge (a gun).
- to project (a bullet or the like) by or as if by discharging from a gun.
- to subject to explosion or explosive force, as a mine.
- to hurl;
throw: to fire a stone through a window.
- to dismiss from a job.
- to apply a heated iron to (the skin) in order to create a local inflammation of the superficial structures, with the intention of favorably affecting deeper inflammatory processes.
- to drive out or away by or as by fire.
- to take fire;
- to glow as if on fire.
- to become inflamed with passion;
- to shoot, as a gun.
- to discharge a gun: to fire at a fleeing enemy.
- to hurl a projectile.
- to ring the bells of a chime all at once.
- (of plant leaves) to turn yellow or brown before the plant matures.
- (of an internal-combustion engine) to cause ignition of the air-fuel mixture in a cylinder or cylinders.
- (of a nerve cell) to discharge an electric impulse.
- fire away, to begin to talk and continue without slackening, as to ask a series of questions: The reporters fired away at the president.
- fire off:
- to discharge (as weapons, ammunition, etc.): Police fired off canisters of tear gas.
- to write and send hurriedly: She fired off an angry letter to her congressman.
Stationsta•tion (stā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place or position in which a person or thing is normally located.
- a stopping place for trains or other land conveyances, for the transfer of freight or passengers.
- the building or buildings at such a stopping place.
- the district or municipal headquarters of certain public services: police station; fire station; postal station.
- a place equipped for some particular kind of work, service, research, or the like: gasoline station; geophysical station.
- the position, as of persons or things, in a scale of estimation, rank, or dignity;
standing: the responsibility of persons of high station.
- a position, office, rank, calling, or the like.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a studio or building from which broadcasts originate.
- a person or organization originating and broadcasting messages or programs.
- a specific frequency or band of frequencies assigned to a regular or special broadcaster: Tune to the Civil Defense station.
- the complete equipment used in transmitting and receiving broadcasts.
- a military place of duty.
- a semipermanent army post.
- [Navy.]a place or region to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty.
- (formerly in India) the area in which the British officials of a district or the officers of a garrison resided.
- [Biol.]a particular area or type of region where a given animal or plant is found.
- [Australian.]a ranch with its buildings, land, etc., esp. for raising sheep.
- Also called instrument station, set-up. a point where an observation is taken.
- a precisely located reference point.
- a length of 100 ft. (30 m) along a survey line.
- a section or area assigned to a waiter, soldier, etc.;
post: The waiter says this isn't his station.
- See stations of the cross.
- [Archaic.]the fact or condition of standing still.
- to assign a station to;
place or post in a station or position.
Hi there, this image is about City Of Fort Walton Beach Florida - Fire Station 7 ( Firehouse Furniture #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 634 x 811. It's file size is just 68 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your computer, you may Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Firehouse Furniture.
Observe easy without spending lots of income it is to obtain a developer beach-theme try looking in your room. If you are uncertain what you need inside your Firehouse Furniture try hunting in decorating publications and textbooks to acquire a perception of the components you desire to observe inside your room. To retain the appearance regular seaside you have to control yourself to just buy the extras that fit your topic.
Colors for designing the beach should cause you to think about the seaside. Light and windy of perhaps and blues also some orange with a lot. If neutral shades are preferred by you consider beige sand and skin color. Combine sea-shells beach ocean molds along with other accents that will assist enhance the beach inside your room. You should group-your components in number that is unusual. Usually look great if your team includes limited and substantial extras mixed together.
Some shells might be consisted of by an interesting group of features aside a nice beach theme framework as well as a light greater. Use images and City Of Fort Walton Beach Florida - Fire Station 7 ( Firehouse Furniture #2) topic images in your surfaces setting a style through your room. Many people don't learn how to appropriately suspend an item of art and also this makes a positive change to the overall look.