3-Shelf Folding 14-inch Wide Bookcase - Free Shipping Today - Overstock.com - 14496987 (beautiful 23 Inch Wide Bookcase #1)
3-Shelf Folding 14-inch Wide Bookcase - Free Shipping Today - Overstock.com - 14496987 (beautiful 23 Inch Wide Bookcase #1) Photos Gallery
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Hi folks, this blog post is about 3-Shelf Folding 14-inch Wide Bookcase - Free Shipping Today - Overstock.com - 14496987 (beautiful 23 Inch Wide Bookcase #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 486 x 486. It's file size is only 25 KB. Wether You ought to download This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: 23 Inch Wide Bookcase.
make sure decide how and exactly why you'll make use of a particular kind of 3-Shelf Folding 14-inch Wide Bookcase - Free Shipping Today - Overstock.com - 14496987 (beautiful 23 Inch Wide Bookcase #1) and to plan ahead. Is it designed to light up the entire bedroom? Is it to emphasize a black corner? Might it be employed simply being setting or a reading lamp? This moves handinhand together with the previous suggestion since occasionally the bed room may also be an area for reading seeing TV, exercising and even functioning.
For those who have a workspace within your bedroom, be sure to incorporate a stand or lamps near the area and study late through the night. And, of course, in case you have a wardrobe that is decent, make sure you contemplate that room in establishing just how much light you'll require in your room.
Lighting is just a large section of your 23 Inch Wide Bookcase, so you don't wish to perform by picking the lighting that is wrong with everything you've put up just. Think of the design you intend to realize, and bring it. Themes through your lighting should you go together with style that is old, then select an ancient light.