Bedbug Bites … ( Bed Bugs In Spanish #6)
Bitesbite (bīt),USA pronunciation v., bit, bit•ten or bit, bit•ing, n.
- to cut, wound, or tear with the teeth: She bit the apple greedily. The lion bit his trainer.
- to grip or hold with the teeth: Stop biting your lip!
- to sting, as does an insect.
- to cause to smart or sting: an icy wind that bit our faces.
- to sever with the teeth (often fol. by off): Don't bite your nails. The child bit off a large piece of the candy bar.
- to start to eat (often fol. by into): She bit into her steak.
- to clamp the teeth firmly on or around (often fol. by on): He bit hard on the stick while they removed the bullet from his leg.
- to take advantage of;
deceive: I got bitten in a mail-order swindle.
- to annoy or upset;
anger: What's biting you, sorehead?
- to eat into or corrode, as does an acid.
- to cut or pierce with, or as with, a weapon: The sword split his helmet and bit him fatally.
- [Etching.]to etch with acid (a copper or other surface) in such parts as are left bare of a protective coating.
- to take firm hold or act effectively on: We need a clamp to bite the wood while the glue dries.
- [Archaic.]to make a decided impression on;
- to press the teeth into something;
attack with the jaws, bill, sting, etc.;
snap: Does your parrot bite?
- [Angling.](of fish) to take bait: The fish aren't biting today.
- to accept an offer or suggestion, esp. one intended to trick or deceive: I knew it was a mistake, but I bit anyway.
- to admit defeat in guessing: I'll bite, who is it?
- to act effectively;
hold: This wood is so dry the screws don't bite.
- to be notably repellent, disappointing, poor, etc.;
- bite off more than one can chew, to attempt something that exceeds one's capacity: In trying to build a house by himself, he bit off more than he could chew.
- bite someone's head off, to respond with anger or impatience to someone's question or comment: He'll bite your head off if you ask for anything.
- bite the bullet. See bullet (def. 6).
- bite the dust. See dust (def. 14).
- bite the hand that feeds one, to repay kindness with malice or injury: When he berates his boss, he is biting the hand that feeds him.
bit′a•ble, bite′a•ble, adj.
- an act of biting.
- a wound made by biting: a deep bite.
- a cutting, stinging, or nipping effect: the bite of an icy wind; the bite of whiskey on the tongue.
- a piece bitten off: Chew each bite carefully.
- a small meal: Let's have a bite before the theater.
- a portion severed from the whole: the government's weekly bite of my paycheck.
- a morsel of food: not a bite to eat.
- the occlusion of one's teeth: The dentist said I had a good bite.
- the catch or hold that one object or one part of a mechanical apparatus has on another.
- a surface brought into contact to obtain a hold or grip, as in a lathe chuck or similar device.
- the amount of material that a mechanical shovel or the like can carry at one time.
effectiveness: The bite of his story is spoiled by his slovenly style.
- the roughness of the surface of a file.
- the maximum angle, measured from the center of a roll in a rolling mill, between a perpendicular and a line to the point of contact where a given object to be rolled will enter between the rolls.
- put the bite on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or attempt to borrow money or something of value from.
- to press for money, as in extortion: They found out about his prison record and began to put the bite on him.
Hi guys, this image is about Bedbug Bites … ( Bed Bugs In Spanish #6). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 4193 x 3145. This image's file size is only 1437 KB. If You want to save This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Bed Bugs In Spanish.
Bedbug Bites … ( Bed Bugs In Spanish #6) Set are not for everybody, but then you love contemporary rooms, if you've an admiration of the wonderful traces in structure and artwork. Now, you probably don't understand how to build the perfect contemporary room layout and also you may believe that it is something that the artist stars have the effect of, however you can also feel your home for it, having a little shopping cautiously.
Oftentimes, you have to consider a modern room like producing your room like a gallery, set. The bedroom and bedroom set that is present day enables you to develop a contemporary art public in your bedroom. the feeling of the gallery comes in the fact they lack the style ornaments, although remember, following a functionality within the type of contemporary furniture, the parts are obviously prepared to do their work.
the furniture is clear and sharp indesign and also alternatively, the bed room models are contemporary and is typically a trademark slice that could sometimes work nicely with others or survive by itself. As this is the center of your bedroom public show you must start oneself, with the bed.