Silver Metallic Accent Lamp. +3 ( 3 Way Touch Lamp Design #5)
Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Accentac•cent (n. ak′sent;v. ak′sent, ak sent′),USA pronunciation n.
- prominence of a syllable in terms of differential loudness, or of pitch, or length, or of a combination of these.
- degree of prominence of a syllable within a word and sometimes of a word within a phrase: primary accent; secondary accent.
- a mark indicating stress (as ′, ′, or ˈ, ˌ, or ′, ʺ), vowel quality (as French grave ˋ, acute ˊ, circumflex ˆ ), form (as French la "the'' versus là "there''), or pitch.
- any similar mark.
- regularly recurring stress.
- a mark indicating stress or some other distinction in pronunciation or value.
- a musical tone or pattern of pitch inherent in a particular language either as a feature essential to the identification of a vowel or a syllable or to the general acoustic character of the language. Cf. tone (def. 7).
- Often, accents.
- the unique speech patterns, inflections, choice of words, etc., that identify a particular individual: We recognized his accents immediately. She corrected me in her usual mild accents.
- the distinctive style or tone characteristic of an author, composer, etc.: the unmistakably Brahmsian accents of the sonata; She recognized the familiar accents of Robert Frost in the poem.
- a mode of pronunciation, as pitch or tone, emphasis pattern, or intonation, characteristic of or peculiar to the speech of a particular person, group, or locality: French accent; Southern accent.Cf. tone (def. 5).
- such a mode of pronunciation recognized as being of foreign origin: He still speaks with an accent.
- a stress or emphasis given to certain notes.
- a mark noting this.
- stress or emphasis regularly recurring as a feature of rhythm.
- a symbol used to distinguish similar quantities that differ in value, as in b′, b ʺ, b‴
(called b prime, b second or b double prime, b third or b triple prime, respectively).
- a symbol used to indicate a particular unit of measure, as feet (′) or inches (ʺ), minutes (′) or seconds (ʺ).
- a symbol used to indicate the order of a derivative of a function in calculus, as f′ (called f prime) is the first derivative of a function f.
- words or tones expressive of some emotion.
- accents, words;
speech: He spoke in accents bold.
- distinctive character or tone: an accent of whining complaint.
- special attention, stress, or emphasis: an accent on accuracy.
- a detail that is emphasized by contrasting with its surroundings: a room decorated in navy blue with two red vases as accents.
- a distinctive but subordinate pattern, motif, color, flavor, or the like: The salad dressing had an accent of garlic.
- to pronounce with prominence (a syllable within a word or a word within a phrase): to accent the first syllable of "into''; to accent the first word of "White House.''
- to mark with a written accent or accents.
- to give emphasis or prominence to;
Hi folks, this attachment is about Silver Metallic Accent Lamp. +3 ( 3 Way Touch Lamp Design #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 860 x 860. This photo's file size is just 47 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: 3 Way Touch Lamp.
How do you pick the best 3 Way Touch Lamp? As we realize, the function of the desk can support a home kitchen's capabilities. This table's lifestyle is not merely helpful as an effect around your kitchen created's layout, but additionally a mixture of food. In analyzing disadvantages and the professionals due to the significant kitchen countertop product right now, pick the best claim your experience.
Ultimately, the kitchen desk could be mentioned good-quality if it has a sturdy design, wonderful sturdy, mark resistant, an easy task to clear, heat resistant. But naturally none of the materials that assistance the above characteristics all. Thus, you need to adapt to the problems in the home, where the factors that should be highlighted.