CB4085-ML Snap Book | Extendable Table Made Of Dove-grey Varnished Metal, ( Melamine Table Images #2)
CB4085-ML Snap Book | Extendable Table Made Of Dove-grey Varnished Metal, ( Melamine Table Images #2) Photos Gallery
Snapsnap (snap),USA pronunciation v., snapped, snap•ping, n., adj., adv.
- to make a sudden, sharp, distinct sound;
crack, as a whip;
- to click, as a mechanism or the jaws or teeth coming together.
- to move, strike, shut, catch, etc., with a sharp sound, as a door, lid, or lock.
- to break suddenly, esp. with a sharp, cracking sound, as something slender and brittle: The branch snapped.
- to act or move with quick or abrupt motions of the body: to snap to attention.
- to take a photograph, esp. without formal posing of the subject.
- to make a quick or sudden bite or grab (often fol. by at).
- to utter a quick, sharp sentence or speech, esp. a command, reproof, retort, etc. (often fol. by at).
- to be radiant;
flash, as the eyes.
- to seize with or take, buy, or obtain as with a quick bite or grab (fol. by up or off): The bargains were snapped up.
- to secure, judge, vote, etc., hastily: They snapped the bill through Congress.
- to cause to make a sudden, sharp sound: to snap one's fingers.
- to crack (a whip).
- to bring, strike, shut, open, operate, etc., with a sharp sound or movement: to snap a lid down.
- to address or interrupt (a person) quickly and sharply.
- to say or utter (words, a command, a retort, etc.) in a quick, sharp manner: to snap complaints.
- to break suddenly, esp. with a cracking sound: to snap a stick in half.
- to take a photograph of, esp. quickly.
- to transfer (a line) to a surface by means of a chalk line.
- [Football.]to put (the ball) into play by tossing it back to the quarterback or other member of the offensive backfield, esp. from between the legs when bent over double and facing the line of scrimmage;
- [Hunting.]to fire (a shot) quickly, esp. without raising the gun to aim from the eye.
- snap one's fingers at. See finger (def. 16).
- snap out of, to free oneself from;
recover from: It took him a long time to snap out of his grief.
- snap someone's head off. See bite (def. 20).
- snap to:
- to come to attention: The troops snapped to when the colonel walked in.
- to shape up: If you don't snap to and study, you'll flunk the course.
- a quick, sudden action or movement, as the flick of a whip or the breaking of a twig.
- a short, sharp sound, as that caused by breaking a twig or closing a latch.
- a catch or fastener that closes by pressure and clicks together.
- briskness, vigor, or energy: That song has a lot of snap.
- a quick, sharp speech or manner of speaking: He uttered his commands with a snap.
- a quick or sudden bite or grab, as at something: The fish ate with little snaps.
- something obtained by or as by biting or grabbing: a snap of food.
- a brittle cookie.
- a short spell or period, as of cold weather: an unexpected cold snap.
- a snapshot.
- an easy, profitable, or agreeable position, piece of work, or the like: This job is a snap.
- [Football.]the act or an instance of snapping the ball.
- a snap bean.
- [Informal.]a snapdragon.
- [Brit.]a packed lunch, as that carried by a worker or traveler.
- not give or care a snap of one's fingers for, to regard with indifference;
treat lightly. Also, not give or care a snap.
- fastening or closing with a click or snap, as a device fitted with a spring catch: a snap lock.
- made, done, taken, etc., suddenly or offhand: a snap judgment.
- easy or simple.
- in a brisk, sudden manner.
Bookbook (bŏŏk),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed work of fiction or nonfiction, usually on sheets of paper fastened or bound together within covers.
- a number of sheets of blank or ruled paper bound together for writing, recording business transactions, etc.
- a division of a literary work, esp. one of the larger divisions.
- the Book, the Bible.
- the text or libretto of an opera, operetta, or musical.
- books. See book of account.
- [Jazz.]the total repertoire of a band.
- a script or story for a play.
- a record of bets, as on a horse race.
- [Cards.]the number of basic tricks or cards that must be taken before any trick or card counts in the score.
- a set or packet of tickets, checks, stamps, matches, etc., bound together like a book.
- anything that serves for the recording of facts or events: The petrified tree was a book of Nature.
- a collection of facts and information about the usual playing habits, weaknesses, methods, etc., of an opposing team or player, esp. in baseball: The White Sox book on Mickey Mantle cautioned pitchers to keep the ball fast and high.
- the customers served by each registered representative in a brokerage house.
- a loose-leaf binder kept by a specialist to record orders to buy and sell stock at specified prices.
- a pile or package of leaves, as of tobacco.
- a thick block or crystal of mica.
- a magazine: used esp. in magazine publishing.
- See book value.
- bookmaker (def. 1).
- bring to book, to call to account;
bring to justice: Someday he will be brought to book for his misdeeds.
- by the book, according to the correct or established form;
in the usual manner: an unimaginative individual who does everything by the book.
- close the books, to balance accounts at the end of an accounting period;
- cook the books, [Informal.]See cook (def. 10).
- in one's bad books, out of favor;
disliked by someone: He's in the boss's bad books.
- in one's book, in one's personal judgment or opinion: In my book, he's not to be trusted.
- in one's good books, in favor;
liked by someone.
- like a book, completely;
thoroughly: She knew the area like a book.
- make book:
- to accept or place the bets of others, as on horse races, esp. as a business.
- to wager;
bet: You can make book on it that he won't arrive in time.
- off the books, done or performed for cash or without keeping full business records: esp. as a way to avoid paying income tax, employment benefits, etc.: Much of his work as a night watchman is done off the books.
- one for the book or books, a noteworthy incident;
something extraordinary: The daring rescue was one for the book.
- on the books, entered in a list or record: He claims to have graduated from Harvard, but his name is not on the books.
- the book:
- a set of rules, conventions, or standards: The solution was not according to the book but it served the purpose.
- the telephone book: I've looked him up, but he's not in the book.
- throw the book at:
- to sentence (an offender, lawbreaker, etc.) to the maximum penalties for all charges against that person.
- to punish or chide severely.
- without book:
- from memory.
- without authority: to punish without book.
- write the book, to be the prototype, originator, leader, etc., of: So far as investment banking is concerned, they wrote the book.
- to enter in a book or list;
- to reserve or make a reservation for (a hotel room, passage on a ship, etc.): We booked a table at our favorite restaurant.
- to register or list (a person) for a place, transportation, appointment, etc.: The travel agent booked us for next week's cruise.
- to engage for one or more performances.
- to enter an official charge against (an arrested suspect) on a police register.
- to act as a bookmaker for (a bettor, bet, or sum of money): The Philadelphia syndicate books 25 million dollars a year on horse racing.
- to register one's name.
- to engage a place, services, etc.
- to study hard, as a student before an exam: He left the party early to book.
- to leave;
depart: I'm bored with this party, let's book.
- to work as a bookmaker: He started a restaurant with money he got from booking.
- book in, to sign in, as at a job.
- book out, to sign out, as at a job.
- book up, to sell out in advance: The hotel is booked up for the Christmas holidays.
- of or pertaining to a book or books: the book department; a book salesman.
- derived or learned from or based on books: a book knowledge of sailing.
- shown by a book of account: The firm's book profit was $53,680.
Extendableex•tend (ik stend′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to stretch out;
draw out to the full length: He extended the measuring tape as far as it would go.
- to stretch, draw, or arrange in a given direction, or so as to reach a particular point, as a cord, wall, or line of troops.
- to stretch forth or hold out, as the arm or hand: to extend one's hand in greeting.
- to place at full length, esp. horizontally, as the body or limbs.
- to increase the length or duration of;
prolong: to extend a visit.
- to stretch out in various or all directions;
spread out in area: A huge tent was extended over the field.
- to enlarge the scope of, or make more comprehensive, as operations, influence, or meaning: The European powers extended their authority in Asia.
- to provide as an offer or grant;
give: to extend aid to needy scholars.
- [Finance.]to postpone (the payment of a debt) beyond the time originally agreed upon.
- to increase the bulk or volume of, esp. by adding an inexpensive or plentiful substance.
- [Bookkeeping.]to transfer (figures) from one column to another.
- [Brit.]to assess or value.
- to make a seizure or levy upon, as land, by a writ of extent.
- [Manège.]to bring (a horse) into an extended attitude.
- to exert (oneself ) to an unusual degree.
- [Archaic.]to exaggerate.
- [Obs.]to take by seizure.
ex•tend′i•ble, ex•tend′a•ble, adj.
- to be or become extended;
stretch out in length, duration, or in various or all directions.
- to reach, as to a particular point.
- to increase in length, area, scope, etc.
- [Manège.](of a horse) to come into an extended attitude.
ex•tend′i•bil′i•ty, ex•tend′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Mademade (mād),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of make.
- produced by making, preparing, etc., in a particular way (often used in combination): well-made garments.
- artificially produced: made fur.
- invented or made-up: to tell made stories about oneself.
- prepared, esp. from several ingredients: a made dish.
- assured of success or fortune: a made man.
- have it made, [Informal.]
- to be assured or confident of success: With a straight A average he's got it made.
- to have achieved success, esp. wealth, status, or the like.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Hi folks, this attachment is about CB4085-ML Snap Book | Extendable Table Made Of Dove-grey Varnished Metal, ( Melamine Table Images #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 990 x 990. It's file size is just 39 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Melamine Table.
Are you still in the temper to prepare within the kitchen were dirty? Should be difficult? Cooking is definitely an action that involves sensations. If you are experiencing uncomfortable consequently of the atmosphere of your kitchen, CB4085-ML Snap Book | Extendable Table Made Of Dove-grey Varnished Metal, ( Melamine Table Images #2) could be calculated if your dishes will also be disorderly. Keeping the kitchen to keep it tidy and clear isn't an easy thing.
Particularly when your home equipment is already overcrowding and much. Herbs and and of course the food components are scattered. Should you not set a great CB4085-ML Snap Book | Extendable Table Made Of Dove-grey Varnished Metal, ( Melamine Table Images #2) method, you will be lacking the cooking mood. Even though pushed, you can taste the cooking isn't not surprisingly. You need a technique within an kitchen that is efficient. Kitchenware, food spices and ingredients not just to be located neatly and solidly but also within reach that is easy. How to? Let us search together.
Make Cabinets For Hardware. Create a tray that may maintain items that are similar so that you are simple to classify them. If they need back, accumulation of similar things in one single place may simplify and help the search.