11 images of Basement Bathroom Plumbing Layout Upflush Toilets Bathtub Diagram Toilet ( Basement Bathtub Plumbing #11)
Basementbase•ment (bās′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a story of a building, partly or wholly underground.
- (in classical and Renaissance architecture) the portion of a building beneath the principal story, treated as a single compositional unit.
- the lowermost portion of a structure.
- the substructure of a columnar or arched construction.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Plumbingplumb•ing (plum′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the system of pipes and other apparatus for conveying water, liquid wastes, etc., as in a building.
- the work or trade of a plumber.
- act of a person who plumbs, as in ascertaining depth.
Layoutlay•out (lā′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- an arrangement or plan: We objected to the layout of the house.
- the act of laying or spreading out.
- a plan or sketch, as of an advertisement or a page of a newspaper or magazine, indicating the arrangement and relationship of the parts, as of type and artwork.
- (in advertising, publishing, etc.) the technique, process, or occupation of making layouts.
- spread (def. 34).
- a place, as of residence or business, and the features that go with it;
a setup: a fancy layout with a swimming pool and a tennis court.
- a display or spread, as of dishes at a meal.
- a collection or set of tools, implements, or the like.
- [Cards.]an arrangement of cards dealt according to a given pattern, as in solitaire.
- [Diving, Gymnastics.]a body position in which one is fully extended and arched backward, with the legs together and straight, the head thrown back, and the arms extended sideways. Cf. pike7, tuck 1 (def. 14).
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Toilettoi•let (toi′lit),USA pronunciation n.
Also, toilette (for defs. 6, 8).
- a bathroom fixture consisting of a bowl, usually with a detachable, hinged seat and lid, and a device for flushing with water, used for defecation and urination.
- a lavatory.
- a bathroom.
- See toilet bowl.
- a dressing room, esp. one containing a bath.
- the act or process of dressing or grooming oneself, including bathing and arranging the hair: to make one's toilet; busy at her toilet.
- See toilet set.
- the dress or costume of a person;
any particular costume: toilet of white silk.
- [Surg.]the cleansing of a part after childbirth or a wound after an operation.
- [Archaic.]See dressing table.
- go down (or in ) the toilet, to become worthless or profitless;
be doomed: The team's entire season went down the toilet.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Basement Bathroom Plumbing Layout Upflush Toilets Bathtub Diagram Toilet ( Basement Bathtub Plumbing #11). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2436 x 1827. It's file size is just 347 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Basement Bathtub Plumbing.
Basement Bathtub Plumbing will be used in combination with growing volume. Increasingly more homeowners find that talent can be used by them in their restroom. There are lots of different choices to pick from. It truly is just a subject of thinning your final decision to just one alternative. Basement Bathroom Plumbing Layout Upflush Toilets Bathtub Diagram Toilet ( Basement Bathtub Plumbing #11)s that is conventional are usually spherical or square.
Typical supplies contain stainless or porcelain. Which components that are regular are great, for ornamental that is true you can pick products like concrete or marble. The grade of the structure is fairly gorgeous and brings real theatre to the bathroom.
For something only a little different you are able to pick a Basement Bathroom Plumbing Layout Upflush Toilets Bathtub Diagram Toilet ( Basement Bathtub Plumbing #11) that is profoundly ranked. One end of the spike is barely two or an inch deep, while the tip of the square could be the typical depth for that drain. You have to have a countertop area that is greater to allow for this style but it is spectacular to observe and all sorts of fun to show down to your friends. You can even find additional forms including square. Some features while others have, a bowl that is the same depth through the dish. Both variations are merely of deciding what type will work best-in your restroom, a matter.