French Country Reclaimed Library Cabinet Vitrine ( Library Cabinet #4)
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Libraryli•brar•y (lī′brer′ē, -brə rē, -brē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -brar•ies.
- a place set apart to contain books, periodicals, and other material for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference, as a room, set of rooms, or building where books may be read or borrowed.
- a public body organizing and maintaining such an establishment.
- a collection of manuscripts, publications, and other materials for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference.
- a collection of any materials for study and enjoyment, as films, musical recordings, or maps.
- a commercial establishment lending books for a fixed charge; a lending library.
- a series of books of similar character or alike in size, binding, etc., issued by a single publishing house.
- [Biol.]a collection of standard materials or formulations by which specimens are identified.
- canon1 (def. 9).
- a collection of software or data usually reflecting a specific theme or application.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hello folks, this image is about French Country Reclaimed Library Cabinet Vitrine ( Library Cabinet #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 579 x 579. This image's file size is just 31 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Library Cabinet.
Library Cabinet provides like a green spot that can supply a stunning setting and cool, although not an essential section of a property lifetime of the playground is also very good when seen in the facet of health, but other than that the park even offers a work as a channel attractive specifically to enhance the looks the house itself, and in terms of the keeping the playground could be found in the back of the house, next to the house or in front of the house, nonetheless it looks very difficult for that instant to build a playground on the occupancy of our limited terrain turned one of the major causes why individuals are reluctant to create a backyard athome them, when in reality many tactics or answers that individuals can perform to acquire around it, for it was at this juncture we've prepared some strategies for farming with little land about the front lawn of the home.
Variety of Flowers. Choosing flowers for that backyard using a thin or small land that would be one crucial to accomplishment in creating a garden with minimal property, select flowers using a small size to ensure that more bushes we can plant so that more vibrant and more appealing without a doubt.
In restructuring the playgroundis land is thin course, we ought to contemplate unique which range from the option of flowers, spacing from eachother so that even though the park is small but still wonderful and great in-view, more French Country Reclaimed Library Cabinet Vitrine ( Library Cabinet #4) can we observe such guidelines below.