Catamaran Pharmacy Help Desk #2 Health Care Professionals Portal - OptumRx
Catamarancat•a•ma•ran (kat′ə mə ran′),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, usually propelled by sail, formed of two hulls or floats held side by side by a frame above them. Cf. trimaran.
- a float or sailing raft formed of a number of logs lashed together, used in certain parts of India, South America, etc.
- a quarrelsome person, esp. a woman.
- [Canadian Dial.]a wooden sled.
Pharmacyphar•ma•cy (fär′mə sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies.
- Also called pharmaceutics. the art and science of preparing and dispensing drugs and medicines.
- a drugstore.
Helphelp (help),USA pronunciation v.t.,
- to give or provide what is necessary to accomplish a task or satisfy a need;
contribute strength or means to;
render assistance to;
cooperate effectively with;
assist: He planned to help me with my work. Let me help you with those packages.
- to save;
succor: Help me, I'm falling!
- to make easier or less difficult;
facilitate: The exercise of restraint is certain to help the achievement of peace.
- to be useful or profitable to: Her quick mind helped her career.
- to refrain from;
avoid (usually prec. by can or cannot): He can't help doing it.
- to relieve or break the uniformity of: Small patches of bright color can help an otherwise dull interior.
- to relieve (someone) in need, sickness, pain, or distress.
- to remedy, stop, or prevent: Nothing will help my headache.
- to serve food to at table (usually fol. by to): Help her to salad.
- to serve or wait on (a customer), as in a store.
- to give aid;
be of service or advantage: Every little bit helps.
- cannot or can't help but, to be unable to refrain from or avoid;
be obliged to: Still, you can't help but admire her.
- help oneself to:
- to serve oneself;
take a portion of: Help yourself to the cake.
- to take or use without asking permission;
appropriate: They helped themselves to the farmer's apples. Help yourself to any of the books we're giving away.
- help out, to assist in an effort;
be of aid to: Her relatives helped out when she became ill.
- so help me, (used as a mild form of the oath "so help me God'') I am speaking the truth;
on my honor: That's exactly what happened, so help me.
- the act of helping;
aid or assistance;
relief or succor.
- a person or thing that helps: She certainly is a help in an emergency.
- a hired helper;
- a body of such helpers.
- a domestic servant or a farm laborer.
- means of remedying, stopping, or preventing: The thing is done, and there is no help for it now.
- [Older Use.]helping (def. 2).
- (used as an exclamation to call for assistance or to attract attention.)
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Healthhealth (helth),USA pronunciation n.
health′ward, adj., adv.
- the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.
- soundness of body or mind;
freedom from disease or ailment: to have one's health; to lose one's health.
- a polite or complimentary wish for a person's health, happiness, etc., esp. as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.
vitality: economic health.
Carecare (kâr),USA pronunciation n., v., cared, car•ing.
- a state of mind in which one is troubled;
worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention;
caution: She devotes great care to her work.
charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- take care:
- be alert;
be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!
- take care of yourself;
goodbye: used as an expression of parting.
- take care of:
- to watch over;
be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.
- to act on;
attend to: to take care of paying a bill.
- to be concerned or solicitous;
have thought or regard.
- to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
- to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?
- to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert?I don't care for him very much.
- to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.
- to wish;
like: Would you care to dance?
- couldn't care less, could not care less;
be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not.Also, could care less.
Portalpor•tal1 (pôr′tl, pōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
por′taled, por′talled, adj.
- a door, gate, or entrance, esp. one of imposing appearance, as to a palace.
- an iron or steel bent for bracing a framed structure, having curved braces between the vertical members and a horizontal member at the top.
- an entrance to a tunnel or mine.
Hi there, this image is about Catamaran Pharmacy Help Desk #2 Health Care Professionals Portal - OptumRx. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 582 x 743. It's file size is just 88 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Catamaran Pharmacy Help Desk.
If your Catamaran Pharmacy Help Desk feels claustrophobic due to the insufficient light getting into the home, it requires great illumination to your stunning house. The area lighting is one of many methods that are easy to produce your household that is little experience larger. In preparing the home decor, this has to be done. Due to the lighting to become outlined this time around is natural lighting from the sun, not the inside light which we mentioned time ago.
The perfect Catamaran Pharmacy Help Desk #2 Health Care Professionals Portal - OptumRx at its key have to be fair. The lighting mustn't poor nor too stunning. You'll find three issues you should think about before building light natural lighting that individuals can access a home inside could skylights, from surrounding windows overhead, or maybe it's coming from the room alongside your kitchen, family area, or bedroom.
One in designing a residence of the critical things that must be regarded will be the lighting. Besides performing illuminate the space at that time of the move around in it, appropriate agreement of sunshine will also be able to produce a cozy appearance along with enhance the search of the home.