Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Keeperskeep•er (kē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who guards or watches, as at a prison or gate.
- a person who assumes responsibility for another's behavior: He refused to be his brother's keeper.
- a person who owns or operates a business (usually used in combination): a hotelkeeper.
- a person who is responsible for the maintenance of something (often used in combination): a zookeeper; a groundskeeper.
- a person charged with responsibility for the preservation and conservation of something valuable, as a curator or game warden.
- a person who conforms to or abides by a requirement: a keeper of his word.
- a fish that is of sufficient size to be caught and retained without violating the law.
- [Football.]a play in which the quarterback retains the ball and runs with it, usually after faking a hand-off or pass.
- something that serves to hold in place, retain, etc., as on a door lock.
- something that lasts well, as a fruit.
- See guard ring.
- an iron or steel bar placed across the poles of a permanent horseshoe magnet for preserving the strength of the magnet during storage.
Friendfriend (frend),USA pronunciation n.
- a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
- a person who gives assistance;
supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony.
- a person who is on good terms with another;
a person who is not hostile: Who goes there? Friend or foe?
- a member of the same nation, party, etc.
- (cap.) a member of the Religious Society of Friends;
- make friends with, to enter into friendly relations with;
become a friend to.
- [Rare.]to befriend.
Howdy folks, this image is about Bar Keepers Friend ( Induction Cooktop Cleaner #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1164 x 1164. It's file size is only 76 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Induction Cooktop Cleaner.
The coloring impression continues to be established as a choice for that formation of the style or figure of a area, mental impression, model, along with disposition. Shades may be displayed using the occurrence of furniture, wall color types, accessories soft furnishings, trinkets home, possibly wallpaper home.
The current presence of furniture as along with selection, a room is dominated by it can greatly affect the feeling that in by way of a furniture. Create no oversight of merging coloring with the bedroom furniture you've. Below are a few opinions which will be caused the various colors for the design of your home furnishings.
Choose Bar Keepers Friend ( Induction Cooktop Cleaner #4), gives the impression a brand new impression and straightforward impression. In the event that you design it for soft furnishings furniture applications this impact would seem austere shades. But when you are developing furniture for seat or stand it will provide the impact of an elegant and basic. White would work for level a sofa, a chair.