Madison Square Garden Ad.jpg ( Madison Square Garden History #4)
MadisonMad•i•son (mad′ə sən),USA pronunciation n.
Dol•ly or Dol•ley (dol′ē),USA pronunciation (Dorothea Payne), 1768–1849, wife of James Madison.
- James, 1751–1836, 4th president of the U.S. 1809–17.
- a city in and the capital of Wisconsin, in the S part. 170,616.
- a city in NE New Jersey. 15,357.
- a town in S Connecticut. 14,031.
- a city in SE Indiana. 12,472.
- a dance in which the participants stand side by side in a line while one person, acting as leader, calls out various steps, each letter of the word "Madison'' signaling a specific step.
Squaresquare (skwâr),USA pronunciation n., v., squared, squar•ing, adj., squar•er, squar•est, adv.
- a rectangle having all four sides of equal length.
- anything having this form or a form approximating it, as a city block, rectangular piece of candy, etc.
- an open area or plaza in a city or town, formed by the meeting or intersecting of two or more streets and often planted with grass, trees, etc., in the center.
- a rectangularly shaped area on a game board, as in chess or checkers.
- a try square,Tsquare, or the like.
- the second power of a quantity, expressed as a2 = a × a, where a is the quantity.
- a quantity that is the second power of another: Four is the square of two.
- a person who is ignorant of or uninterested in current fads, ideas, manners, tastes, etc.;
an old-fashioned, conventional, or conservative person.
- (formerly) a body of troops drawn up in quadrilateral form.
- a unit of measure for roofing materials, equal to 100 square feet (9.3 sq. m).
- a flower bud of the cotton plant.
- the area at the bottom of a hatchway.
- Usually, squares. a square meal: to get three squares a day.
- a situation in which two heavenly bodies or groups of heavenly bodies have celestial longitudes differing by 90 degrees, an aspect indicative of internal tension with an equally strong and conflicting need for adjustment.
- [Obs.]a pattern, standard, or example.
- on the square:
- at right angles.
just: Their dealings with us have always been on the square.
- out of square:
- not at right angles.
- not in agreement;
irregular: The inspector's conclusions are out of square with his earlier report.
- to reduce to square, rectangular, or cubical form (often fol. by off): He squared off the log to make a timber for his house.
- to mark out in one or more squares or rectangles.
- to test with measuring devices for deviation from a right angle, straight line, or plane surface.
- to multiply (a number or quantity) by itself;
raise to the second power.
- to describe or find a square that is equivalent in area to: to square a circle.
- to bring to the form of a right angle or right angles;
set at right angles to something else.
- to even the score of (a contest): to square a game.
- to set (the shoulders and back) in an erect posture so they form an angle similar to a right angle.
- to make straight, level, or even: Square the cloth on the table.
- to regulate, as by a standard;
- to adjust harmoniously or satisfactorily (often fol. by with): How could you square such actions with your conscience?
- to balance;
settle: to square a debt.
- to secure a desired action or attitude by means of bribery;
- to accord or agree (often fol. by with): Your theory does not square with the facts.
- to settle, even, or balance a matter, as by paying a bill, returning a favor, or tying a score.
- (of a cotton plant) to form buds.
- square around, [Baseball.](of a bunter) to shift the feet and body from a conventional batting stance to a position facing the pitcher, with the bat held across and in front of the body.
- square away:
- [Naut.]to arrange the yards so as to sail before the wind.
- to prepare;
get ready: Square away for dinner.
- to assume a position of defense or offense: The wrestlers squared away for the first fall.
- to organize or complete satisfactorily;
put in order: I want to square away the work before going on vacation.
- square off:
- to assume a posture of defense or offense, as in boxing: They squared off for a fight.
- to prepare to dispute with another;
show signs of opposition or resistance: The governor and the legislature are squaring off over the landfill issue.
- square the circle, to strive without chance of success;
attempt the impossible.
- square up, to pay or settle an account, bill, etc.: We squared up with the cashier and checked out of the hotel.
- formed by or as a right angle;
having some part or parts rectangular: a square corner.
- having four sides and four right angles in two dimensions or three pairs of parallel sides meeting at right angles in three dimensions;
having each dimension in the shape of a square or rectangle and all angles right angles: a square box.
- noting any unit of area measurement having the form of a square and designated by a unit of linear measurement forming a side of the square: one square foot.
- noting a system of area measurement in terms of such units.
- (of an area) equal to a square of a specified length on a side: five miles square.
- at right angles, or perpendicular.
- at right angles to the mast and the keel, as a yard.
- having a square or rectangular section: a square bar.
- having a solid, sturdy form, esp. when characterized by a rectilinear or angular outline.
- straight, level, or even, as a surface.
- leaving no balance of debt on either side;
having all accounts settled: I'm all square with my landlord.
- just, fair, or honest.
- straightforward, direct, or unequivocal.
- conventional or conservative in style or outlook;
- so as to be square;
in square or rectangular form.
- at right angles.
- fairly or honestly.
- directly or straightforwardly.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Hello folks, this image is about Madison Square Garden Ad.jpg ( Madison Square Garden History #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 605 x 503. It's file size is only 47 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Madison Square Garden History.
By the addition of arrangements intriguing init and tied by putting a small carpet you can complete the decor. This carpeting is likely to be strapped as well as all-the objects in a good view.
Consequently, it is important to have the ability to organize the office house enjoyable and relaxed. Since to have a relaxed Madison Square Garden History, we are going to experience appreciate doing their everyday work-day for most people experience bored and drained.
That A Workplace Decorating Tips to Overcome Indifference in Function could very well be tips and input for the dream home's interior-design. Any office is a position where we spend time doing our function that is everyday. There are also saying the office is actually a minute home than homes.