Olympic Surge Weight Bench #4 View Larger
OlympicO•lym•pic (ə lim′pik, ō lim′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the Olympic Games: an Olympic contender.
- of or pertaining to Olympia, in Greece.
- pertaining to Mount Olympus, in Greece.
- Olympian (def. 3).
- an Olympian deity.
- Olympics. See Olympic Games. (def. 2).
Surgesurge (sûrj),USA pronunciation n., v., surged, surg•ing.
- a strong, wavelike, forward movement, rush, or sweep: the onward surge of an angry mob.
- a strong, swelling, wavelike volume or body of something: a billowing surge of smoke.
- the rolling swell of the sea.
- the swelling and rolling sea: The surge crashed against the rocky coast.
- a swelling wave;
- a widespread change in atmospheric pressure that is in addition to cyclonic and normal diurnal changes.
- See storm surge.
- a sudden rush or burst of current or voltage.
- a violent oscillatory disturbance.
- a slackening or slipping back, as of a rope or cable.
- an uneven flow and strong momentum given to a fluid, as water in a tank, resulting in a rapid, temporary rise in pressure.
- pulsating unevenness of motion in an engine or gas turbine.
- (of a ship) to rise and fall, toss about, or move along on the waves: to surge at anchor.
- to rise, roll, move, or swell forward in or like waves: The sea surged against the shore. The crowd surged back and forth.
- to rise as if by a heaving or swelling force: Blood surged to his face.
- to increase suddenly, as current or voltage.
- to oscillate violently.
- to slack off or loosen a rope or cable around a capstan or windlass.
- to slip back, as a rope.
- [Mach.]to move with pulsating unevenness, as something driven by an engine or gas turbine.
- to cause to surge or roll in or as in waves.
- to slacken (a rope).
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Viewview (vyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of seeing or beholding;
- range of sight or vision: Several running deer came into the view of the hunters.
- a sight or prospect of a landscape, the sea, etc.: His apartment affords a view of the park.
- a picture or photograph of something: The postcard bears a view of Vesuvius.
- a particular manner of looking at something: From a practical view, the situation presents several problems.
- contemplation or consideration of a matter with reference to action: a project in view.
- aim, intention, or purpose.
expectation: the view for the future.
- a sight afforded of something from a position stated or qualified: a bird's-eye view.
- a general account or description of a subject.
- a conception of a thing;
theory: His view was not supported by the facts.
- a survey;
inspection: a view of Restoration comedy.
- in view:
- within range of vision.
- under consideration.
- as an end sought: She went over the material with the scholarship examination in view.
- in view of, in consideration of;
on account of: In view of the circumstances, it seems best to wait until tomorrow.
- on view, in a place for public inspection;
on exhibition: The latest models of automobiles are now on view.
- with a view to:
- with the aim or intention of.
- with the expectation or hope of: They saved their money with a view to being able to buy a house someday.
- to see;
watch: to view a movie.
- to look at;
inspect: to view the construction of a road.
- to contemplate mentally;
consider: to view the repercussions of a decision.
- to regard in a particular light or as specified: She views every minor setback as a disaster.
- [Fox Hunting.]to sight (a fox).
Hello , this photo is about Olympic Surge Weight Bench #4 View Larger. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 387 x 1214. It's file size is just 35 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Olympic Surge Weight Bench.
For designing the Olympic Surge Weight Bench #4 View Larger the very first ideas are to generate gardens that are tiny. This miniature yard means a green location which will be about the entrance of the home like a minuscule region with various kinds of plants that are able to explain a beautiful natural area and beautiful. Then you can certainly also develop a location park without less lovely watch towards the area park, when you have been influenced from your location park.
In addition to the small pool you can also create sebuaha tiny fountain or a modest fountain that is employed with normal concepts, including the utilization of lumber as a water flushed or by the utilization of rocks, where the water will undoubtedly be found more evidently aswell.
Some gorgeous crops you're able to select like trees are colorful bouquets tiny, and grasses that can meet with the territory region within the playground facing your home. The theory that both Olympic Surge Weight Bench #4 View Larger can be a playground that is not necessarily natural. This means design or a property backyard product that can use other ideas, which makes a little share, which is not really a large amount of use plants that are natural, but simply to increase the function of water.