Good Pattern For A Scrap Quilt, Called Little Trips From Glad Creations â€¦ ( Civil War Quilts Patterns #1)
9 pictures of Good Pattern For A Scrap Quilt, Called Little Trips From Glad Creations â€¦ ( Civil War Quilts Patterns #1)
Goodgood (gŏŏd),USA pronunciation adj., bet•ter, best, n., interj., adv.
- morally excellent;
pious: a good man.
- satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
- of high quality;
fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
- well-behaved: a good child.
- kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
- honorable or worthy;
in good standing: a good name.
- educated and refined: She has a good background.
- financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
not counterfeit: a good quarter.
- sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
responsible: good advice.
beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
- in excellent condition;
healthy: good teeth.
- not spoiled or tainted;
palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
propitious: good news.
amiable: in good spirits.
- free of distress or pain;
comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
pleasant: Have a good time.
handsome: She has a good figure.
- (of the complexion) smooth;
free from blemish.
- close or intimate;
warm: She's a good friend of mine.
- sufficient or ample: a good supply.
satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
- competent or skillful;
clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
- skillfully or expertly done: a really good job; a good play.
- conforming to rules of grammar, usage, etc.;
correct: good English.
- socially proper: good manners.
- remaining available to one: Don't throw good money after bad.
- comparatively new or of relatively fine quality: Don't play in the mud in your good clothes.
- best or most dressy: He wore his good suit to the office today.
- full: a good day's journey away.
- fairly large or great: a good amount.
- free from precipitation or cloudiness: good weather.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs, being conscious and comfortable, and having excellent appetite, mobility, etc.
rich: good soil.
- loyal: a good Democrat.
- (of a return or service in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) landing within the limits of a court or section of a court.
- [Horse Racing.](of the surface of a track) drying after a rain so as to be still slightly sticky: This horse runs best on a good track.
- (of meat, esp. beef ) noting or pertaining to the specific grade below "choice,'' containing more lean muscle and less edible fat than "prime'' or "choice.''
- favorably regarded (used as an epithet for a ship, town, etc.): the good shipSyrena.
- as good as. See as 1 (def. 18).
- good for:
- certain to repay (money owed) because of integrity, financial stability, etc.
- the equivalent in value of: Two thousand stamps are good for one coffeepot.
- able to survive or continue functioning for (the length of time or the distance indicated): These tires are good for another 10,000 miles.
- valid or in effect for (the length of time indicated): a license good for one year.
- (used as an expression of approval): Good for you!
- good full, (of a sail or sails) well filled, esp. when sailing close to the wind;
- make good:
- to make recompense for;
- to implement an agreement;
- to be successful.
- to substantiate;
- to carry out;
execute: The convicts made good their getaway.
- no good, without value or merit;
contemptible: The check was no good.
- profit or advantage;
benefit: What good will that do? We shall work for the common good.
- excellence or merit;
kindness: to do good.
- moral righteousness;
virtue: to be a power for good.
- (esp. in the grading of U.S. beef ) an official grade below that of "choice.''
- possessions, esp. movable effects or personal property.
- articles of trade;
merchandise: canned goods.
- what has been promised or is expected: to deliver the goods.
- the genuine article.
- evidence of guilt, as stolen articles: to catch someone with the goods.
- cloth or textile material: top-quality linen goods.
- [Chiefly Brit.]merchandise sent by land, rather than by water or air.
- come to no good, to end in failure or as a failure: Her jealous relatives said that she would come to no good.
- for good, finally and permanently;
forever: to leave the country for good.Also, for good and all.
- the good:
- the ideal of goodness or morality.
- good things or persons collectively.
- to the good:
- generally advantageous: That's all to the good, but what do I get out of it?
- richer in profit or gain: When he withdrew from the partnership, he was several thousand dollars to the good.
- (used as an expression of approval or satisfaction): Good! Now we can all go home.
- good and, very;
exceedingly: This soup is good and hot.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Calledcall (kôl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to cry out in a loud voice;
shout: He called her name to see if she was home.
- to command or request to come;
summon: to call a dog; to call a cab; to call a witness.
- to ask or invite to come: Will you call the family to dinner?
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone: Call me when you arrive.
- to rouse from sleep, as by a call;
waken: Call me at eight o'clock.
- to read over (a roll or a list) in a loud voice.
- to convoke or convene: to call Congress into session.
- to announce authoritatively;
proclaim: to call a halt.
- to order into effect;
establish: to call a strike.
- to schedule: to call a rehearsal.
- to summon by or as if by divine command: He felt called to the ministry.
- to summon to an office, duty, etc.: His country called him to the colors.
- to cause to come;
bring: to call to mind; to call into existence.
- to bring under consideration or discussion: The judge called the case to court.
- to attract or lure (birds or animals) by imitating characteristic sounds.
- to direct or attract (attention): He called his roommate's attention to the mess.
- to name or address (someone) as: His parents named him James, but the boys call him Jim.
- to designate as something specified: He called me a liar.
- to think of as something specified;
estimate: I call that a mean remark.
- to demand of (someone) that he or she fulfill a promise, furnish evidence for a statement, etc.: They called him on his story.
- to criticize adversely;
express disapproval of;
censure: She called him on his vulgar language.
- to demand payment or fulfillment of (a loan).
- to demand presentation of (bonds) for redemption.
- to forecast correctly: He has called the outcome of the last three elections.
- (of an official)
- to pronounce a judgment on (a shot, pitch, batter, etc.): The umpire called the pitch a strike.
- to put an end to (a contest) because of inclement weather, poor field conditions, etc.: A sudden downpour forced the umpire to call the game.
- [Pool.]to name (the ball) one intends to drive into a particular pocket.
- (in a computer program) to transfer control of to a procedure or subroutine.
- to demand (a card).
- to demand the display of a hand by (a player).
- [Poker.]to equal (a bet) or equal the bet made by (the preceding bettor) in a round.
- [Bridge.]to signal one's partner for a lead of (a certain card or suit).
- to speak loudly, as to attract attention;
cry: She called to the children.
- to make a short visit;
stop at a place on some errand or business: She called at the store for the package.
- to telephone or try to telephone a person: He promised to call at noon.
- to demand a card.
- to demand a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]to equal a bet.
- [Bridge.]to bid or pass.
- (of a bird or animal) to utter its characteristic cry.
- call away, to cause to leave or go;
summon: A death in the family called him away.
- call back:
- to summon or bring back;
recall: He called back the messenger. The actor was called back for a second audition.
- to revoke;
retract: to call back an accusation.
- call down:
- to request or pray for;
invoke: to call down the wrath of God.
- to reprimand;
scold: The boss called us down for lateness.
- call for:
- to go or come to get;
- to request;
- to require;
need: The occasion calls for a cool head.
- call forth, to summon into action;
bring into existence: to call forth her courage and resolve.
- call in:
- to call for payment;
- to withdraw from circulation: to call in gold certificates.
- to call upon for consultation;
ask for help: Two specialists were called in to assist in the operation.
- to inform or report by telephone: Did he call in his decision this morning?
- to participate in a radio or television program by telephone.
- call in or into question. See question (def. 12).
- call in sick. See sick 1 (def. 13).
- call off:
- to distract;
take away: Please call off your dog.
- to cancel (something) that had been planned for a certain date: The performance was called off because of rain.
- call on or upon:
- to ask;
appeal to: They called on him to represent them.
- to visit for a short time: to call on friends.
- call out:
- to speak in a loud voice;
- to summon into service or action: Call out the militia!
- to bring out;
elicit: The emergency called out her hidden abilities.
- to direct attention to with a callout: to call out each detail in an illustration.
- to challenge to a fight.
- call to order. See order (def. 38).
- call up:
- to bring forward for consideration or discussion.
- to cause to remember;
- to communicate or try to communicate with by telephone.
- to summon for action or service: A large number of Army reservists were called up.
- to summon (information) from a computer system for display on a video screen: She called up the full text.
- a cry or shout.
- the cry or vocal sound of a bird or other animal.
- an instrument for imitating this cry and attracting or luring an animal: He bought a duck call.
- an act or instance of telephoning: She went into a telephone booth to place her call.
- a short visit: to make a call on someone.
- a summons or signal sounded by a bugle, bell, etc.: We live so close to the fort that we can hear the bugle calls.
- a summons, invitation, or bidding: The students gathered at the call of the dean.
- a calling of a roll;
- the fascination or appeal of a given place, vocation, etc.: the call of the sea.
- a mystic experience of divine appointment to a vocation or service: He had a call to become a minister.
- a request or invitation to become pastor of a church, a professor in a university, etc.
- a need or occasion: He had no call to say such outrageous things.
- a demand or claim: to make a call on a person's time.
- a demand for payment of an obligation, esp. where payment is at the option of the creditor.
- a demand for a card or a showing of hands.
- [Poker.]an equaling of the preceding bet.
- [Bridge.]a bid or pass.
- a judgment or decision by an umpire, a referee, or other official of a contest, as on a shot, pitch, or batter: The referees were making one bad call after another.
- a notice of rehearsal posted by the stage manager.
- See act call.
- See curtain call.
- a figure or direction in square dancing, announced to the dancers by the caller.
- Also called call option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to buy a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given period of time, purchased by a person who believes the price will rise. Cf. put (def. 47).
- [Fox Hunting.]any of several cries, or sounds made on a horn by the hunter to encourage the hounds.
- on call:
- payable or subject to return without advance notice.
- readily available for summoning upon short notice.
- take a call, to acknowledge the applause of the audience after a performance by appearing for a bow or a curtain call.
- within call, within distance or range of being spoken to or summoned: Please stay within call.
Littlelit•tle (lit′l),USA pronunciation adj., lit•tler or less or less•er, lit•tlest or least, adv., less, least, n.
- small in size; not big;
tiny: a little desk in the corner of the room.
- short in duration;
brief: a little while.
- small in number: a little group of scientists.
- small in amount or degree;
not much: little hope.
- of a certain amount;
appreciable (usually prec. by a): We're having a little difficulty.
- being such on a small scale: little farmers.
- younger or youngest: He's my little brother.
- not strong, forceful, or loud;
weak: a little voice.
- small in consideration, importance, position, affluence, etc.: little discomforts; tax reductions to help the little fellow.
- mean, narrow, or illiberal: a little mind.
- endearingly small or considered as such: Bless your little heart!
- amusingly small or so considered: a funny little way of laughing.
- contemptibly small, petty, mean, etc., or so considered: filthy little political tricks.
- not at all (used before a verb): He little knows what awaits him.
- in only a small amount or degree;
slightly: a little known work of art; little better than a previous effort.
infrequently: We see each other very little.
- a small amount, quantity, or degree: They did little to make him comfortable. If you want some ice cream, there's a little in the refrigerator.
- a short distance: It's down the road a little.
- a short time: Stay here for a little.
- in little, on a small scale;
in miniature: a replica in little of Independence Hall.
- little by little, by small degrees;
gradually: The water level rose little by little.
- make little of:
- belittle: to make little of one's troubles.
- to understand or interpret only slightly: Scholars made little of the newly discovered text.
- not a little, to a great extent;
considerably: It tired me not a little to stand for three hours.
- think little of, to treat casually;
regard as trivial: They think little of driving 50 miles to see a movie.
Fromfrom (frum, from; unstressed frəm),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to specify a starting point in spatial movement): a train running west from Chicago.
- (used to specify a starting point in an expression of limits): The number of stores will be increased from 25 to 30.
- (used to express removal or separation, as in space, time, or order): two miles from shore; 30 minutes from now; from one page to the next.
- (used to express discrimination or distinction): to be excluded from membership; to differ from one's father.
- (used to indicate source or origin): to come from the Midwest; to take a pencil from one's pocket.
- (used to indicate agent or instrumentality): death from starvation.
- (used to indicate cause or reason): From the evidence, he must be guilty.
Hi there, this image is about Good Pattern For A Scrap Quilt, Called Little Trips From Glad Creations â€¦ ( Civil War Quilts Patterns #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 613 x 712. It's file size is just 143 KB. If You desired to save This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Civil War Quilts Patterns.
Timber surfaces you will find a wide variety of colors out there available in the market then I'm sure a product is to fit makers to possibly the wildest ideas. Though being creative and moving the restrictions of traditional style is definitely welcome within the home design business continues to be crucial to follow along with guidelines and specific guidelines in order to avoid some of the Good Pattern For A Scrap Quilt, Called Little Trips From Glad Creations â€¦ ( Civil War Quilts Patterns #1) fashion that is mistakes uncomfortable.
The space dimension, texture and colour of the color of the furniture, large roofs along with the surfaces must be your thought when choosing hues for the flooring. For the remaining style to reach your goals must be complementary hues. The new ground should match the present timber surfaces to keep the honesty and stream of the home.
Below you'll locate some ideas that are highly effective although simple to bear in mind when choosing the Good Pattern For A Scrap Quilt, Called Little Trips From Glad Creations â€¦ ( Civil War Quilts Patterns #1) for the inside.
Avoid using dim ground in a tiny place with black surfaces - it will produce the space more dense and gloomy (observe how surfaces made of dark timber). Black shades bring the heat of decor's other components out. In bedrooms with reduced roofs choose lightcolored floors and walls.