Gallery Image Of This Property ( Holiday Cottages In Stamford #2)
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Hello there, this attachment is about Gallery Image Of This Property ( Holiday Cottages In Stamford #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 973 x 647. It's file size is only 110 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Holiday Cottages In Stamford.
The house often has a unique personality. Furthermore together with cottages or the cottage are found in britain. Do not want to transform the structure of the building is too much, Gallery Image Of This Property ( Holiday Cottages In Stamford #2) styles and classic pad compete.
Never asked a result, gorgeous! To be able to maintain the identity of the building, Kitchen's developer Alex St Architecture incorporating a home style independent of the major building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a pad, the united kingdom could be the building in question.
The pad was built in the 18th-century and is currently at night stage of redevelopment. In the place of attempting to mimic the cottage's type, Alex St decided to build one more kitchen layout that keep the character with this property and will lessen the architectural change of the whole resort.
A cube's kitchen style in the type. The usage of glass listed here is supposed to have the capacity to handle the heat during winter. Glass could be exposed to offer oxygen into the area, when summer occurs. Floors utilising the same content with the external veranda, for there to be always a popular line between the Gallery Image Of This Property ( Holiday Cottages In Stamford #2) with fresh kitchen.
Need to deliver the environment is cozy and inviting, the furniture comes with a delicate bright colour as his concluding. Modern gear can be gorgeous kitchen style matches this one. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the room at night.
If you just like the setting of the home that is cozy and also serene with a small vintage sense with likely a terrific choice for you personally. To have this fashion inexpensive kitchen cabinets can be made an election which have pattern by you and utilize a wooden floor features a structure. Warmer will be felt by applying pale hues brown with details of lumber and bright colors is likely to make supper while in the kitchen with your household.