Mad River Barn Pub & Game Room ( Mad River Barn Vt Photo #2)
Madmad (mad),USA pronunciation adj., mad•der, mad•dest, n., v., mad•ded, mad•ding.
- mentally disturbed;
greatly provoked or irritated;
- (of animals)
- abnormally furious;
ferocious: a mad bull.
- affected with rabies;
rabid: a mad dog.
- extremely foolish or unwise;
irrational: a mad scheme to invade France.
- wildly excited or confused: frantic: mad haste.
- overcome by desire, eagerness, enthusiasm, etc.;
excessively or uncontrollably fond;
infatuated: He's mad about the opera.
- wildly gay or merry;
enjoyably hilarious: to have a mad time at the Mardi Gras.
- (of wind, storms, etc.) furious in violence: A mad gale swept across the channel.
- like mad, [Informal.]with great haste, impulsiveness, energy, or enthusiasm: She ran like mad to catch the bus.
- mad as a hatter, completely insane.
- an angry or ill-tempered period, mood, or spell: The last time he had a mad on, it lasted for days.
- [Archaic.]to make mad.
- [Archaic.]to be, become, or act mad.
Riverriv•er1 (riv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural stream of water of fairly large size flowing in a definite course or channel or series of diverging and converging channels.
- a similar stream of something other than water: a river of lava; a river of ice.
- any abundant stream or copious flow;
outpouring: rivers of tears; rivers of words.
- (cap.) the constellation Eridanus.
- a vertical channel of white space resulting from the alignment in several lines of spaces between words.
- sell down the river, to betray;
mislead: to sell one's friends down the river.
- up the river, [Slang.]
- to prison: to be sent up the river for a bank robbery.
- in prison: Thirty years up the river had made him a stranger to society.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Pubpub (pub),USA pronunciation n.
- a bar or tavern.
Gamegame1 (gām),USA pronunciation n., adj., gam•er, gam•est, v., gamed, gam•ing.
- an amusement or pastime: children's games.
- the material or equipment used in playing certain games: a store selling toys and games.
- a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.
- a single occasion of such an activity, or a definite portion of one: the final game of the season; a rubber of three games at bridge.
- the number of points required to win a game.
- the score at a particular stage in a game: With five minutes to play, the game was 7 to 0.
- a particular manner or style of playing a game: Her game of chess is improving.
- anything resembling a game, as in requiring skill, endurance, or adherence to rules: the game of diplomacy.
- a trick or strategy: to see through someone's game.
sport of any kind;
joke: That's about enough of your games.
- wild animals, including birds and fishes, such as are hunted for food or taken for sport or profit.
- the flesh of such wild animals or other game, used as food: a dish of game.
- any object of pursuit, attack, abuse, etc.: The new boy at school seemed to be fair game for practical jokers.
- a business or profession: He's in the real-estate game.
- [Archaic.]fighting spirit;
- make game of, to make fun of;
ridicule: to make game of the weak and defenseless.
- play games, to act in an evasive, deceitful, manipulative, or trifling manner in dealing with others: Don't play games with me—I want to know if you love me or not!
- play the game, [Informal.]
- to act or play in accordance with the rules.
- to act honorably or justly: We naively assumed that our allies would continue to play the game.
- pertaining to or composed of animals hunted or taken as game or to their flesh.
- having a fighting spirit;
- having the required spirit or will (often fol. by for or an infinitive): Who's game for a hike through the woods?
- die game:
- to die after a brave struggle.
- to remain steadfast or in good spirits at the moment of defeat: He knew that as a candidate he didn't have a chance in the world, but he campaigned anyway and died game.
- to play games of chance for stakes;
- to squander in gaming (usually fol. by away).
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Hello peoples, this post is about Mad River Barn Pub & Game Room ( Mad River Barn Vt Photo #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 720 x 480. This picture's file size is only 77 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Mad River Barn Vt.
Everybody knows that colour is one in making a beautiful bedroom design, of the most significant facets. Colour is definitely an essential portion for decorating remodeling or making styles, thus choosing the shades that are right must be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the last post, the colour can push effect on conception feeling and discussion. In choosing the right color for your household rooms therefore, you need to pay specific attention.
The bed room is actually a place where we rest, a retreat where we sleep whenever we are tired, tired of the daily regimen, or simply when we are ill. The bedroom could be the location where we wanted study a favorite story, to be alone or perhaps remain muted. Bedrooms should be a location that will produce us feel comfortable.