Mission Oak TV Armoire ( Mission Oak Armoire #3)
Missionmis•sion (mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a group or committee of persons sent to a foreign country to conduct negotiations, establish relations, provide scientific and technical assistance, or the like.
- the business with which such a group is charged.
- a permanent diplomatic establishment abroad;
- an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.
- an operation designed to carry out the goals of a specific program: a space mission.
- a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
- an establishment of missionaries in a foreign land;
a missionary church or station.
- a similar establishment in any region.
- the district assigned to a missionary.
- missionary duty or work.
- an organization for carrying on missionary work.
- Also called rescue mission. a shelter operated by a church or other organization offering food, lodging, and other assistance to needy persons.
- missions, organized missionary work or activities in any country or region.
- a church or a region dependent on a larger church or denomination.
- a series of special religious services for increasing religious devotion and converting unbelievers: to preach a mission.
- an assigned or self-imposed duty or task;
- a sending or being sent for some duty or purpose.
- those sent.
- of or pertaining to a mission.
- (usually cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of American furniture of the early 20th century, created in supposed imitation of the furnishings of the Spanish missions of California and characterized by the use of dark, stained wood, by heaviness, and by extreme plainness. Also called foreign mission (for defs. 3, 6).
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
TVTV (tē′vē′),USA pronunciation n., pl. TVs.
Armoirear•moire (ärm wär′, ärm′wär),USA pronunciation n.
- a large wardrobe or movable cupboard, with doors and shelves.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Mission Oak TV Armoire ( Mission Oak Armoire #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1428 x 1904. It's file size is only 407 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Mission Oak Armoire.
You're not. Every home owner of furniture in need because of their houses. That's the reason you can find lots of alternatives in retailers. It's very important to you to be sure all-the goods you choose according to your home and your budget. Classic furniture may charge extremely expensive.
Consequently, you shouldn't overlook the chance for using the furniture. Advertisements in lawn revenue together with nearby magazines and thrift shops usually can have some fixtures that are very nice. You can have the furniture if required reupholstered. You are able to conserve plenty of cash by following these ideas.
Search for Mission Oak TV Armoire ( Mission Oak Armoire #3) that's not durable nontraditional should you put them outdoors. Examine the poor welds and fittings. If you discover a weld that looks not even perhaps accented, neglect them-and discover furniture that's durable. Each outdoor furniture you choose ought to be ready to withstand the weather of dynamics to be uncovered for quite some time.