Battery Operated Power Scrubber Electric Scrub Brush · Zoom ( Electric Scrub Brush Bathroom Photo #2)
8 photos of Battery Operated Power Scrubber Electric Scrub Brush · Zoom ( Electric Scrub Brush Bathroom Photo #2)
Batterybat•ter•y (bat′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- Also called galvanic battery, voltaic battery. a combination of two or more cells electrically connected to work together to produce electric energy.
- cell (def. 7a).
- any large group or series of related things: a battery of questions.
- two or more pieces of artillery used for combined action.
- a tactical unit of artillery, usually consisting of six guns together with the artillerymen, equipment, etc., required to operate them.
- a parapet or fortification equipped with artillery.
- a group or series of similar articles, machines, parts, etc.
- [Baseball.]the pitcher and catcher considered as a unit.
- (on a warship) a group of guns having the same caliber or used for the same purpose.
- the whole armament of a warship.
- a series of tests yielding a single total score, used for measuring aptitude, intelligence, personality, etc.
- the act of beating or battering.
- an unlawful attack upon another person by beating or wounding, or by touching in an offensive manner.
- an instrument used in battering.
- Also, batterie. the instruments comprising the percussion section of an orchestra.
- any imposing group of persons or things acting or directed in unison: a battery of experts.
Operatedop•er•ate (op′ə rāt′),USA pronunciation v., -at•ed, -at•ing.
- to work, perform, or function, as a machine does: This engine does not operate properly.
- to work or use a machine, apparatus, or the like.
- to act effectively;
produce an effect;
exert force or influence (often fol. by on or upon): Their propaganda is beginning to operate on the minds of the people.
- to perform some process of work or treatment.
- to perform a surgical procedure.
- (of a drug) to produce the effect intended.
- to carry on operations in war.
- to give orders and accomplish military acts, as distinguished from doing staff work.
- to carry on transactions in securities, or some commodity, esp. speculatively or on a large scale.
- to use devious means for one's own gain;
finagle: a man who knows how to operate with the ladies.
- to manage or use (a machine, device, etc.): to operate a switchboard.
- to put or keep (a factory, industrial system, ranch, etc.) working or in operation: to operate a coal mine.
- to bring about, effect, or produce, as by action or the exertion of force or influence.
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Scrubscrub1 (skrub),USA pronunciation v., scrubbed, scrub•bing, n.
- to rub hard with a brush, cloth, etc., or against a rough surface in washing.
- to subject to friction;
- to remove (dirt, grime, etc.) from something by hard rubbing while washing.
- to remove (impurities or undesirable components) from a gas by chemical means, as sulfur dioxide from smokestack gas or carbon dioxide from exhaled air in life-support packs.
- to cancel or postpone (a space flight or part of a mission): Ground control scrubbed the spacewalk.
- to do away with;
cancel: Scrub your vacation plans--there's work to do!
- to cleanse something by hard rubbing.
- to cleanse one's hands and arms as a preparation to performing or assisting in surgery (often fol. by up).
- an act or instance of scrubbing.
- a canceled or postponed space flight, launching, scheduled part of a space mission, etc.
- something, as a cosmetic preparation, used for scrubbing.
Brushbrush1 (brush),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement consisting of bristles, hair, or the like, set in or attached to a handle, used for painting, cleaning, polishing, grooming, etc.
- one of a pair of devices consisting of long, thin handles with wire bristles attached, used in jazz or dance bands for keeping a soft, rhythmic beat on the trap drums or the cymbals.
- the bushy tail of an animal, esp. of a fox.
- a conductor, often made of carbon or copper or a combination of the two, serving to maintain electric contact between stationary and moving parts of a machine, generator, or other apparatus.
- See brush discharge.
- a feathery or hairy tuft or tassel, as on the tip of a kernel of grain or on a man's hat.
- an act or instance of brushing;
application of a brush.
- a light, stroking touch.
- a brief encounter: He has already had one brush with the law.
- a close approach, esp. to something undesirable or harmful: a brush with disaster.
- get the brush, to be rejected or rebuffed: She greeted Jim effusively, but I got the brush.
- give the brush, to ignore, rebuff, etc.: If you're still angry with him, give him the brush.
- to sweep, paint, clean, polish, etc., with a brush.
- to touch lightly in passing;
pass lightly over: His lips brushed her ear.
- to remove by brushing or by lightly passing over: His hand brushed a speck of lint from his coat.
Also, brush up. brush′a•ble, adj.
- to move or skim with a slight contact.
- brush aside, to disregard;
ignore: Our complaints were simply brushed aside.
- brush off, to rebuff;
send away: She had never been brushed off so rudely before.
- brush up on, to revive, review, or resume (studies, a skill, etc.): She's thinking of brushing up on her tennis.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Battery Operated Power Scrubber Electric Scrub Brush · Zoom ( Electric Scrub Brush Bathroom Photo #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 901 x 901. It's file size is only 95 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Electric Scrub Brush Bathroom.
Around the other-hand, lately we adore the vintage household. Well, when you have history home parents that are historic, why don't you enhance it to look more chic. Battery Operated Power Scrubber Electric Scrub Brush · Zoom ( Electric Scrub Brush Bathroom Photo #2) character already owned. Just how to change it to make it new lucky and more contemporary if granted that you simply have a glass athome the glass will probably be worth quite expensive. To be the principal concentration attractive, pick a simple colour colour for the walls around it.
Drapery long before underside will create a look more lavish interior. One of the items that could look hideous is just about old's cabinets had started decaying. Substitute with open cabinets of lumber, could be wood contaminants or reliable wood. Exhibit also retro components you have. Open cabinets will even supply a contemporary minimalist contact that old house does not seem like a public.
Select wallpaper having a design like the minimalist geometric forms.Usually there's a gorgeous indentation round the window inside the old-house should you would rather use wallpaper. As a way to remain uncovered, placed blinds around the figure of the sills. But Battery Operated Power Scrubber Electric Scrub Brush · Zoom ( Electric Scrub Brush Bathroom Photo #2) may reduce the visual and luxurious in a small screen. Utilize only drapes typically, but created available. Another scenario should you feel really negative appearance window, then your blinds should be put outside the body and cover.