Paint Consultation Colors Traditional-family-room ( Family Room Colors #2)
Paintpaint (pānt),USA pronunciation n.
- a substance composed of solid coloring matter suspended in a liquid medium and applied as a protective or decorative coating to various surfaces, or to canvas or other materials in producing a work of art.
- an application of this.
- the dried surface pigment: Don't scuff the paint.
- the solid coloring matter alone;
- facial cosmetics, esp. lipstick, rouge, etc., designed to heighten natural color.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a pied, calico, or spotted horse or pony;
- to coat, cover, or decorate (something) with paint: to paint a fence.
- to produce (a picture, design, etc.) in paint: to paint a portrait.
- to represent in paint, as in oils, tempera, or watercolor: to paint an actress as the Muse of tragedy.
- to depict as if by painting;
describe vividly in words: The ads painted the resort as a winter wonderland.
- to color by or as if by painting: Sunset painted the clouds pink.
- to apply a substance to, as a liquid medicine or a cosmetic: to paint a cut with iodine.
- to coat or cover anything with paint.
- to engage in painting as an art: She has begun to paint in her spare time.
- to put on or use facial cosmetics.
- paint the town red, [Informal.]to celebrate boisterously, esp. by making a round of stops at bars and nightclubs. Also, paint the town.
Colorscol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Hello peoples, this image is about Paint Consultation Colors Traditional-family-room ( Family Room Colors #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 512 x 384. It's file size is just 33 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Family Room Colors.
Paint Consultation Colors Traditional-family-room ( Family Room Colors #2) is one of many hottest substances and therefore are often used for your ground and the Stone is also a volcanic stone formed by heat and force and are for sale in different shades like dim hues, light grey and green as well as other colors, Currently due to the strength and toughness, jewel stone ceramic form usually useful for home surfaces, walls and flooring supplies and in addition building a livingroom.
Obviously you know lots of these kinds of granite and it has become a fresh craze on earth of residence not to mention you are confused in choosing a design, in establishing a home, you need to think about the right colour for that walls of your home. Colour grey house generally selected as the foundation shade is principal, even though it is not rare to also have a neutral coloring such as white color to paint the surfaces of the home.
The brilliant hues are intended here's not so striking vivid color, because Paint Consultation Colors Traditional-family-room ( Family Room Colors #2) with impressive colors' color mixture will basically build the feeling ugly. Select shades that are soft or delicate although bright. For example, light white, turf green, blue, among others. However you should select the appropriate mix, even though the combination with other shades which are lighter or prohibited.
But gray is actually a simple shade that tends nonetheless easy to complement with colors that are additional more comparison. So that the coloring Paint Consultation Colors Traditional-family-room ( Family Room Colors #2) that is chosen works for people who want to employ basic shades like less, although white. To have the mix right coloring shade, you have to contemplate these ideas and criteria in picking color combinations. Pick a coloring to paint the walls a brilliant shade combinations of grey.