MAR 23 1970; Postal Clerks Picket The Denver Post Office Terminal Annex Monday; Although ( Denver Post Office Awesome Design #1)
6 photos of MAR 23 1970; Postal Clerks Picket The Denver Post Office Terminal Annex Monday; Although ( Denver Post Office Awesome Design #1)
Clerksclerk (klûrk;[Brit.]klärk),USA pronunciation n.
- a person employed, as in an office, to keep records, file, type, or perform other general office tasks.
- a salesclerk.
- a person who keeps the records and performs the routine business of a court, legislature, board, etc.
- a member of the clergy;
- a lay person charged with various minor ecclesiastical duties.
- a person who is able to read, or to read and write.
- a scholar.
- to act or serve as a clerk.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
DenverDen•ver (den′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- John (Henry Deutschendorf), 1943–97, U.S. country singer.
- a city in and the capital of Colorado, in the central part. 491,396.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Hello , this image is about MAR 23 1970; Postal Clerks Picket The Denver Post Office Terminal Annex Monday; Although ( Denver Post Office Awesome Design #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 963 x 656. It's file size is only 129 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Denver Post Office.
Denver Post Office layout has turned into a beloved kind of many individuals with their household. The look is elegant, contemporary and easy search has captivated lots of people to use for their occupancy. Getting a modern look that is modern gorgeous? for contemporary style style has an interesting quality, the furniture is made.
Now with contemporary contemporary interiordesign, room is created available and shiny with sun light within the room. Pick white flooring material to ensure that light might be shown across the bedroom in the home. Likewise use glass in the place of huge windows wall content and skylights to create up to feasible internal in light that is sun.
The style model furnishings supply the feeling of straightforward and sunshine in the remaining look of the room. the usage of a smooth straightline can obtains this touse white shade so satisfied light and clear. Another content applied is glass material which can be reflective and transparent to provide the more modern's impression.