Cautions Put Out By The Consumer Product Safety Commission And Bumbo International, Parents Are Still Using Their Bumbo Baby Seats On Elevated Surfaces. ( Chairs For Infants #2)
4 images of Cautions Put Out By The Consumer Product Safety Commission And Bumbo International, Parents Are Still Using Their Bumbo Baby Seats On Elevated Surfaces. ( Chairs For Infants #2)
Putput (pŏŏt),USA pronunciation v., put, put•ting, adj., n.
- to move or place (anything) so as to get it into or out of a specific location or position: to put a book on the shelf.
- to bring into some relation, state, etc.: to put everything in order.
- to place in the charge or power of a person, institution, etc.: to put a child in a special school.
- to subject to the endurance or suffering of something: to put convicted spies to death.
- to set to a duty, task, action, etc.: I put him to work setting the table.
- to force or drive to some course or action: to put an army to flight.
- to render or translate, as into another language: He put the novel into French.
- to provide (words) with music as accompaniment;
set: to put a poem to music.
- to assign or attribute: You put a political interpretation on everything.
- to set at a particular place, point, amount, etc., in a scale of estimation: I'd put the distance at five miles.
- to bet or wager: to put two dollars on a horse.
- to express or state: To put it mildly, I don't understand.
- to apply, as to a use or purpose: to put one's knowledge to practical use.
- to set, give, or make: to put an end to an ancient custom.
- to propose or submit for answer, consideration, deliberation, etc.: to put a question before a committee.
- to impose, as a burden, charge, or the like: to put a tax on luxury articles.
- to invest (often fol. by in or into): to put one's money in real estate; to put one's savings into securities.
- to lay the blame of (usually fol. by on, to, etc.): He put my failure to lack of experience.
- to throw or cast, esp. with a forward motion of the hand when raised close to the shoulder: to put the shot.
- to go, move, or proceed: to put to sea.
- to begin to travel: to put for home.
- to shoot out or grow, or send forth shoots or sprouts.
- put about:
- [Naut.]to change direction, as on a course.
- to start (a rumor);
- to inconvenience;
- to disturb;
- to turn in a different direction.
- put across:
- to cause to be understood or received favorably: She put across her new idea. He puts himself across well.
- to do successfully;
accomplish: to put a project across.
- to be successful in (a form of deception): It was obviously a lie, but he put it across.
- put aside or by:
- to store up;
- Also, set aside. to put out of the way;
place to one side: Put aside your books and come for a walk.
- put away:
- to put in the designated place for storage: Put away the groceries as soon as you get home.
- to save, esp. for later use: to put away a few dollars each week.
- to discard: Put away those childish notions.
- to drink or eat, esp. in a large quantity;
finish off: to put away a hearty supper after jogging.
- to confine in a jail or a mental institution: He was put away for four years.
- to put to death by humane means: The dog was so badly injured that the veterinarian had to put it away.
- put down:
- to write down;
- to enter in a list, as of subscribers or contributors: Put me down for a $10 donation.
- to suppress;
squelch: to put down a rebellion.
- to attribute;
ascribe: We put your mistakes down to nervousness.
- to regard or categorize: He was put down as a chronic complainer.
- to criticize, esp. in a contemptuous manner;
- to humble, humiliate, or embarrass.
- to pay as a deposit.
- to store for future use: to put down a case of wine.
- to dig or sink, as a well.
- to put (an animal) to death;
- to land an aircraft or in an aircraft: We put down at Orly after six hours.
- put forth:
- to bring out;
grow: The trees are putting forth new green shoots.
- to propose;
present: No one has put forth a workable solution.
- to bring to public notice;
publish: A new interpretation of the doctrine has been put forth.
- to exert;
exercise: We will have to put forth our best efforts to win.
- to set out;
depart: Dark clouds threatened as we put forth from the shore.
- put forward:
- to propose;
advance: I hesitated to put forward my plan.
- to nominate, promote, or support, as for a position: We put him forward for treasurer.
- put in:
- Also, put into. [Naut.]to enter a port or harbor, esp. for shelter, repairs, or provisions.
- to interpose;
- to spend (time) as indicated.
- put in for, to apply for or request (something): I put in for a transfer to another department.
- put it to, [Slang.]
- to overburden with work, blame, etc.: They really put it to him in officer-training school.
- to take advantage of;
cheat: That used car dealer put it to me good.
- put off:
- to postpone;
- to confuse or perturb;
repel: We were put off by the book's abusive tone.
- to get rid of by delay or evasion.
- to lay aside;
- to start out, as on a voyage.
- to launch (a boat) from shore or from another vessel: They began to put off the lifeboats as the fire spread.
- put on:
- to clothe oneself with (an article of clothing).
- to assume insincerely or falsely;
- to assume;
- to inflict;
- to cause to be performed;
- to tease (a person), esp. by pretending the truth of something that is untrue: You can't be serious-- you're putting me on, aren't you?
- to act in a pretentious or ostentatious manner;
exaggerate: All that putting on didn't impress anyone.
- put oneself out, to take pains;
go to trouble or expense: She has certainly put herself out to see that everyone is comfortable.
- put out:
- to extinguish, as a fire.
- to confuse;
- to be vexed or annoyed: He was put out when I missed our appointment.
- to subject to inconvenience.
- [Baseball, Softball, Cricket.]to cause to be removed from an opportunity to reach base or score;
- to publish.
- to go out to sea.
- to manufacture;
- to exert;
apply: They were putting out their best efforts.
- [Slang](vulgar). (of a woman) to engage in coitus.
- put over:
- to succeed in;
accomplish: It will take an exceptional administrator to put over this reorganization.
- to postpone;
defer: Discussion of this point will be put over until new evidence is introduced.
- put something over on, to take advantage of;
deceive: He suspected that his friend had put something over on him, but he had no proof.
- put through:
- to complete successfully;
execute: He was not able to put through his project.
- to bring about;
effect: The proposed revisions have not as yet been put through.
- to make a telephone connection for: Put me through to Los Angeles.
- to make (a telephone connection): Put a call through to Hong Kong.
- to cause to undergo or endure: She's been put through a lot the past year.
- put to it, to be confronted with a problem;
have difficulty: We were put to it to find the missing notebook.
- put up:
- to construct;
- to can (vegetables, fruits, etc.);
preserve (jam, jelly, etc.).
- to set or arrange (the hair).
- to provide (money);
- to accommodate;
- to display;
- to stake (money) to support a wager.
- to propose as a candidate;
nominate: Someone is going to put him up for president.
- to offer, esp. for public sale.
- [Archaic.]to sheathe one's sword;
- put upon, to take unfair advantage of;
impose upon: Some of the employees felt put upon when they were asked to work late.
- put up to, to provoke;
incite: Someone put him up to calling us.
- put up with, to endure;
bear: I couldn't put up with the noise any longer.
- stay put, [Informal.]to remain in the same position;
refuse to move: The baby wouldn't stay put, and kept trying to climb out of the playpen.
- a throw or cast, esp. one made with a forward motion of the hand when raised close to the shoulder.
- Also called put option. [Finance.]an option that gives the right to sell a fixed amount of a particular stock at a predetermined price within a given time, purchased by a person who expects the stock to decline. Cf. call (def. 65).
Outout (out),USA pronunciation adv.
- away from, or not in, the normal or usual place, position, state, etc.: out of alphabetical order; to go out to dinner.
- away from one's home, country, work, etc., as specified: to go out of town.
- in or into the outdoors: to go out for a walk.
- to a state of exhaustion, extinction, or depletion: to pump a well out.
- to the end or conclusion;
to a final decision or resolution: to say it all out.
- to a point or state of extinction, nonexistence, etc.: to blow out the candle; a practice on the way out.
- in or into a state of neglect, disuse, etc.;
not in current vogue or fashion: That style has gone out.
- so as not to be in the normal or proper position or state;
out of joint: His back went out after his fall.
- in or into public notice or knowledge: The truth is out at last.
- seeking openly and energetically to do or have: to be out for a good time.
- not in present possession or use, as on loan: The librarian said that the book was still out.
- on strike: The miners go out at midnight.
- so as to project or extend: to stretch out; stick your tongue out.
- in or into activity, existence, or outward manifestation: A rash came out on her arm.
- from a specified source or material: made out of scraps.
- from a state of composure, satisfaction, or harmony: to be put out over trifles.
- in or into a state of confusion, vexation, dispute, variance, or unfriendliness: to fall out about trifles.
- so as to deprive or be deprived: to be cheated out of one's money.
- so as to use the last part of: to run out of gas.
- from a number, stock, or store: to point out the errors.
- aloud or loudly: to cry out.
- with completeness or effectiveness: to fill out.
entirely: The children tired me out.
- so as to obliterate or make undecipherable: to cross out a misspelling; to ink out.
- all out, with maximum effort;
thoroughly or wholeheartedly: They went all out to finish by Friday.
- out and away, to a surpassing extent;
far and away;
by far: It was out and away the best apple pie she had ever eaten.
- out for, aggressively determined to acquire, achieve, etc.: He's out for all the money he can get.
- out from under, out of a difficult situation, esp. of debts or other obligations: The work piled up while I was away and I don't know how I'll ever get out from under.
- out of:
- not within: out of the house.
- beyond the reach of: The boat's passengers had sailed out of hearing.
- not in a condition of: out of danger.
- so as to deprive or be deprived of.
- from within or among: Take the jokers out of the pack.
- because of;
owing to: out of loyalty.
- foaled by (a dam): Grey Dancer out of Lady Grey.
- out of it, [Informal.]
- not part of or acceptable within an activity, social group, or fashion: She felt out of it because none of her friends were at the party.
- not conscious;
drunk or heavily drugged.
- not alert or clearheaded;
- eliminated from contention: If our team loses two more games, we'll be out of it.
- out of sight. See sight (def. 19).
- out of trim, (of a ship) drawing excessively at the bow or stern.
- not at one's home or place of employment;
absent: I stopped by to visit you last night, but you were out.
- not open to consideration;
out of the question: I wanted to go by plane, but all the flights are booked, so that's out.
without: We had some but now we're out.
- removed from or not in effective operation, play, a turn at bat, or the like, as in a game: He's out for the season because of an injury.
- no longer having or holding a job, public office, etc.;
disengaged (usually fol. by of ): to be out of work.
extinguished: The elevator is out. Are the lights out?
ended: before the week is out.
- not currently stylish, fashionable, or in vogue: Fitted waistlines are out this season.
senseless: Two drinks and he's usually out.
- not in power, authority, or the like: a member of the out party.
- (of a batter) not succeeding in getting on base: He was out at first on an attempted bunt.
- (of a base runner) not successful in an attempt to advance a base or bases: He was out in attempting to steal second base.
- beyond fixed or regular limits;
out of bounds: The ball was out.
- having a pecuniary loss or expense to an indicated extent: The company will be out millions of dollars if the new factory doesn't open on schedule.
- incorrect or inaccurate: His calculations are out.
- not in practice;
unskillful from lack of practice: Your bow hand is out.
- beyond the usual range, size, weight, etc. (often used in combination): an outsize bed.
made bare, as by holes in one's clothing: out at the knees.
- at variance;
unfriendly: They are out with each other.
- moving or directed outward;
outgoing: the out train.
- not available, plentiful, etc.: Mums are out till next fall.
- located at a distance;
outlying: We sailed to six of the out islands.
- [Cricket.]not having its innings: the out side.
- of or pertaining to the playing of the first nine holes of an 18-hole golf course (opposed to in): His out score on the second round was 33.
- (used to indicate movement or direction from the inside to the outside of something): He looked out the window. She ran out the door.
- (used to indicate location): The car is parked out back.
- (used to indicate movement away from a central point): Let's drive out the old parkway.
- begone! away!
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has finished the message and is not expecting or prepared to receive a reply.) Cf. over (def. 61).
- [Archaic.](an exclamation of abhorrence, indignation, reproach, or grief (usually fol. by upon): Out upon you!
- a means of escape or excuse, as from a place, punishment, retribution, responsibility, etc.: He always left himself an out.
- a person who lacks status, power, or authority, esp. in relation to a particular group or situation.
- Usually, outs. persons not in office or political power (distinguished from ins).
- [Baseball.]a put-out.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that does not land within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to in).
- something that is out, as a projecting corner.
- the omission of a word or words.
- the word or words omitted.
- [Northern Brit. Dial.]an outing.
- be on the or at outs with, to be estranged from (another person);
be unfriendly or on bad terms with: He is on the outs with his brother.
- to go or come out.
- to become public, evident, known, etc.: The truth will out.
- to make known;
utter (fol. by with): Out with the truth!
- to eject or expel;
- to intentionally expose (a secret homosexual, esp. a public figure).
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Consumercon•sum•er (kən so̅o̅′mər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that consumes.
- [Econ.]a person or organization that uses a commodity or service.
- an organism, usually an animal, that feeds on plants or other animals.
Safetysafe•ty (sāf′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state of being safe;
freedom from the occurrence or risk of injury, danger, or loss.
- the quality of averting or not causing injury, danger, or loss.
- a contrivance or device to prevent injury or avert danger.
- Also called lock, safety catch, safety lock. a locking or cutoff device that prevents a gun from being fired accidentally.
- the action of keeping safe.
- an act or play in which a player on the offensive team is tackled in his own end zone or downs the ball there, or in which the ball goes out of bounds on a fumble, having last been in bounds in or over the end zone and having last been in the possession of an offensive player. Cf. touchback.
- an award of two points to the opposing team on this play.
- Also called safety man. a player on defense who lines up farthest behind the line of scrimmage.
- [Baseball.]a base hit, esp. a one-base hit.
- a condom.
- [Obs.]close confinement or custody.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Parentspar•ent (pâr′ənt, par′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a father or a mother.
- an ancestor, precursor, or progenitor.
- a source, origin, or cause.
- a protector or guardian.
- [Biol.]any organism that produces or generates another.
- the first nuclide in a radioactive series.
- being the original source: a parent organization.
- pertaining to an organism, cell, or complex molecular structure that generates or produces another: parent cell; parent DNA.
- to be or act as parent of: to parent children with both love and discipline.
Areare1 (är; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation v.
pres. indic. pl. and 2nd pers. sing. of be.
Stillstill1 (stil),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., conj., v.
- remaining in place or at rest;
stationary: to stand still.
- free from sound or noise, as a place or persons;
silent: to keep still about a matter.
- subdued or low in sound;
hushed: a still, small voice.
- free from turbulence or commotion;
calm: the still air.
- without waves or perceptible current;
not flowing, as water.
- not effervescent or sparkling, as wine.
- noting, pertaining to, or used for making single photographs, as opposed to a motion picture.
- stillness or silence: the still of the night.
- a single photographic print, as one of the frames of a motion-picture film.
- at this or that time;
as previously: Are you still here?
- up to this or that time;
as yet: A day before departure we were still lacking an itinerary.
- in the future as in the past: Objections will still be made.
yet (used to emphasize a comparative): still more complaints; still greater riches.
- even then;
nevertheless: to be rich and still crave more.
- without sound or movement;
quietly: Sit still!
- at or to a greater distance or degree.
- and yet;
nevertheless: It was futile, still they fought.
- still and all, nonetheless;
even with everything considered: Even though you dislike us, still and all you should be polite.
- to silence or hush (sounds, voices, etc.).
- to calm, appease, or allay: to still a craving.
- to quiet, subdue, or cause to subside (waves, winds, commotion, tumult, passion, pain, etc.).
- to become still or quiet.
Theirtheir (ᵺâr; unstressed ᵺər),USA pronunciation pron.
- a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.
- (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?Cf. theirs.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Seatsseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Hello , this photo is about Cautions Put Out By The Consumer Product Safety Commission And Bumbo International, Parents Are Still Using Their Bumbo Baby Seats On Elevated Surfaces. ( Chairs For Infants #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 552 x 480. It's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Chairs For Infants.
In case your Chairs For Infants thinks claustrophobic due to the not enough light getting into the home, it requires good lighting on your beautiful property. The area light is one of many effortless ways to create your little house experience greater. This needs to be done in organizing the home design. Because of the light to be mentioned this time around is natural lighting from your sunshine, not the interior light which we reviewed some time before.
One in building a house, of the critical factors that must definitely be considered may be the illumination. Proper agreement of sunshine may also be able to develop a warm ambience together with improve the glance of the home besides operating illuminate the space at the move-in its time.
The perfect Cautions Put Out By The Consumer Product Safety Commission And Bumbo International, Parents Are Still Using Their Bumbo Baby Seats On Elevated Surfaces. ( Chairs For Infants #2) at its key have to be fair. The light mustn't dim or too stunning. You'll find three things you should consider before developing lighting natural light that people will come right into a home inside could skylights, from surrounding windows overhead, or maybe it's coming alongside your kitchen from the room, family room, or bedroom.