Hang Curtains Without Nails #1 Command Strips
Hanghang (hang),USA pronunciation v., hung or (esp. for 4, 5, 20, 24) hanged;
- to fasten or attach (a thing) so that it is supported only from above or at a point near its own top;
- to attach or suspend so as to allow free movement: to hang a pendulum.
- to place in position or fasten so as to allow easy or ready movement.
- to put to death by suspending by the neck from a gallows, gibbet, yardarm, or the like.
- to suspend (oneself ) by the neck until dead: He hanged himself from a beam in the attic.
- to fasten to a cross;
- to furnish or decorate with something suspended: to hang a room with pictures.
- to fasten into position;
fix at a proper angle: to hang a scythe.
- to fasten or attach (wallpaper, pictures, etc.) to a wall: to hang pictures in a room.
- to suspend (something) in front of anything: to hang curtains on a window.
- to exhibit (a painting or group of paintings): The gallery hung his paintings in a small corner.
- to put the paintings of (an art exhibition) on the wall of a gallery: They hung the show that morning.
- to attach or annex as an addition: to hang a rider on a bill.
- to attach (a door or the like) to its frame by means of hinges.
- to make (an idea, form, etc.) dependent on a situation, structure, concept, or the like, usually derived from another source: He hung the meaning of his puns on the current political scene.
- (of a juror) to keep (a jury) from rendering a verdict by refusing to agree with the others.
- to cause (a nickname, epithet, etc.) to become associated with a person: Friends hung that nickname on him.
- to hit with (a fist, blow, punch, etc.): He hung a left on his opponent's jaw.
- [Baseball.]to throw (a pitch) so that it fails to break, as a curve.
- to steady (a boat) in one place against a wind or current by thrusting a pole or the like into the bottom under the boat and allowing the wind or current to push the boat side-on against the pole.
- (used in mild curses and emphatic expressions, often as a euphemism for damn): I'll be hanged if I do. Hang it all!
- to be suspended;
- to swing freely, as on a hinge.
- to incline downward, jut out, or lean over or forward: The tree hung over the edge of the lake.
- to be suspended by the neck, as from a gallows, and suffer death in this way.
- to be crucified.
- to be conditioned or contingent;
be dependent: His future hangs on the outcome of their discussion.
- to be doubtful or undecided;
waver or hesitate: He hung between staying and going.
- to remain unfinished or undecided;
be delayed: Let that matter hang until our next meeting.
- to linger, remain, or persist: He hung by her side, unwilling to leave.
- to float or hover in the air: Fog hung over the city.
- to be oppressive, burdensome, or tedious: guilt that hangs on one's conscience.
- to remain in attention or consideration (often fol. by on or upon): They hung on his every word.
- to fit or drape in graceful lines: That coat hangs well in back.
- to be exhibited: His works hang in most major museums.
- to have one's works on display: Rembrandt hangs in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- [Informal.]to hang out.
- hang a left (or right ),[Slang.]to make a left (or right) turn, as while driving an automobile: Hang a right at the next corner.
- hang around or about, [Informal.]
- to spend time in a certain place or in certain company: He hangs around with an older crowd.
- to linger about;
loiter: They had stopped working and were just hanging around to talk.
- hang back:
- to be reluctant to proceed or move forward: The older pupils went straight to the podium, but the younger ones hung back out of shyness.
- to refrain from taking action;
hesitate: A forward pass would have been the best call, but the quarterback hung back because his last pass had been intercepted.
- hang five, to ride a surfboard with the weight of the body forward and the toes of the forward foot curled over the front edge of the surfboard.
- hang in, [Slang.]to persevere: She has managed to hang in despite years of bad luck.Also, hang in there.
- hang in the balance, to be in a precarious state or condition: The wounded man's life hung in the balance.
- hang it up, [Informal.]to quit, resign, give up, etc.: The chief engineer is hanging it up after 40 years with the company.
- hang loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed or calm: Try to hang loose and don't let it bother you.
- hang on:
- to hold fast;
- to continue with effort;
persevere: If you can hang on for a month longer, you will be eligible for the bonus.
- to be sustained to the point of danger, tedium, etc.: coughs that hang on for months.
- to keep a telephone line open: Hang on, I'll see if she's here.
- to wait briefly;
- hang one on, [Slang.]
- to hit: He hung one on the bully and knocked him down.
- to become extremely drunk: Every payday he hangs one on.
- hang one's head. See head (def. 44).
- hang out:
- to lean or be suspended through an opening.
- [Informal.]to frequent a particular place, esp. in idling away one's free time: to hang out in a bar.
- [Informal.]to loiter in public places: nothing to do on Saturday night but hang out.
- [Informal.]to consort or appear in public with: Who's she been hanging out with?
- [Slang.]to calm down: Hang out, Mom, I'm OK.
- to wait, esp. briefly: Hang out a minute while I get my backpack.
- to suspend in open view;
display: to hang out the flag.
- hang over:
- to remain to be settled;
be postponed: They will probably let the final decision hang over until next year.
- to be imminent or foreboding;
threaten: Economic ruin hangs over the town.
- hang ten, to ride a surfboard with the weight of the body as far forward as possible and the toes of both feet curled over the front edge of the surfboard.
- hang together:
- to be loyal to one another;
remain united: "We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.''
- to cohere: This pancake batter doesn't hang together.
- to be logical or consistent: His version of the story does not hang together.
- hang tough, [Slang.]to remain unyielding, stubborn, or inflexible: He's hanging tough and won't change his mind.
- hang up:
- to suspend by placing on a hook, peg, or hanger.
- to cause or encounter delay;
suspend or slow the progress of: The accident hung up the traffic for several hours.
- to break a telephone connection by replacing the receiver on the hook: She received an anonymous call, but the party hung up when she threatened to call the police.
- to cause a hang-up or hang-ups in: The experience hung her up for years.
- let it all hang out, [Slang.]
- to be completely candid in expressing one's feelings, opinions, etc.: She's never been one to let it all hang out.
- to act or live without restraint or inhibitions.
- the way in which a thing hangs.
- the precise manner of doing, using, etc., something;
knack: to get the hang of a tool.
- meaning or thought: to get the hang of a subject.
- loss of way due to adverse wind or current.
- a rake, as of a mast.
- the least degree of care, concern, etc. (used in mild curses and emphatic expressions as a euphemism for damn): He doesn't give a hang about those things.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Withoutwith•out (wiᵺ out′, with-),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the absence, omission, or avoidance of;
with no or none of;
lacking: without help; without her helping me; without him to help.
- free from;
excluding: a world without hunger.
- not accompanied by: Don't go without me.
- at, on, or to the outside of;
outside of: both within and without the house or the city.
- beyond the compass, limits, range, or scope of (now used chiefly in opposition to within): whether within or without the law.
- in or into an exterior or outer place;
- outside a house, building, etc.: The carriage awaits without.
- lacking something implied or understood: We must take this or go without.
- as regards the outside;
- the outside of a place, region, area, room, etc.
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]unless.
Nailsnail (nāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a slender, typically rod-shaped rigid piece of metal, usually in any of numerous standard lengths from a fraction of an inch to several inches and having one end pointed and the other enlarged and flattened, for hammering into or through wood, other building materials, etc., as used in building, in fastening, or in holding separate pieces together.
- a thin, horny plate, consisting of modified epidermis, growing on the upper side of the end of a finger or toe.
- a former measure of length for cloth, equal to 2¼ in. (6.4 cm).
- hit the nail on the head, to say or do exactly the right thing;
be accurate or correct: Your analysis really hit the nail on the head.
- on the nail, [Informal.]
- of present interest;
- without delay;
on the spot;
at once: He was offered a job on the nail.
- nail in someone's or something's coffin, something that hastens the demise or failure of a person or thing: Every moment's delay is another nail in his coffin.
- to fasten with a nail or nails: to nail the cover on a box.
- to enclose or confine (something) by nailing (often fol. by up): to nail up oranges in a crate.
- to make fast or keep firmly in one place or position: Surprise nailed him to the spot.
- to accomplish perfectly: the only gymnast to nail the dismount.
- to secure by prompt action;
catch or seize: The police nailed him with the goods.
- to catch (a person) in some difficulty, lie, etc.
- to detect and expose (a lie, scandal, etc.).
- Slang. to hit (a person): He nailed him on the chin with an uppercut in the first round.
- to focus intently on an object or subject: She kept her eyes nailed on the suspicious customer.
- Obs. to stud with or as if with nails.
- nail down, to make final;
settle once and for all: Signing the contract will nail down our agreement.
Stripsstrip1 (strip),USA pronunciation v., stripped or stript, strip•ping, n.
- to deprive of covering: to strip a fruit of its rind.
- to deprive of clothing;
make bare or naked.
- to take away or remove: to strip sheets from the bed.
- to deprive or divest: to strip a tree of its bark; to strip him of all privileges.
- to clear out or empty: to strip a house of its contents.
- to deprive of equipment;
dismantle: to strip a ship of rigging.
- to dispossess, rob, or plunder: to strip a man of his possessions.
- to remove varnish, paint, wax, or the like from: The wood should be stripped and then refinished.
- to separate the leaves from the stalks of (tobacco).
- to remove the midrib, as from tobacco leaves.
- [Mach.]to break off the thread of (a screw, bolt, etc.) or the teeth of (a gear), as by applying too much force.
- to remove the mold from (an ingot).
- to draw the last milk from (a cow), esp. by a stroking and compressing movement.
- to draw out (milk) in this manner.
- [Photoengraving.]to remove (the emulsion from a film base) in order to place it on a glass plate for exposure to the metal plate.
- to clean (a carding roller) by removing waste fibers.
- to transfer (fibers) from one carding roller to another.
- to remove (color) from a cloth or yarn in order to redye it another color.
- to remove color from (a cloth or yarn).
- [Bridge.]to lead successively winning cards from (a hand) in order to dispose of as many cards as necessary preparatory to surrendering the lead to an opponent so that any card the opponent plays will be to his or her disadvantage.
- to strip-mine.
- to remove the most volatile components from, as by distillation or evaporation.
- [Finance.]to split (a bond) for selling separately as a principal certificate and as interest coupons.
- to remove (a vein) by pulling it inside out through a small incision, using a long, hooked instrument.
- to strip something.
- to remove one's clothes.
- to perform a striptease.
- to become stripped: Bananas strip easily.
- a striptease.
Hello peoples, this post is about Hang Curtains Without Nails #1 Command Strips. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 840 x 1132. It's file size is only 207 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Hang Curtains Without Nails.
Hang Curtains Without Nails #1 Command Strips framed furnish and mirror by colour is actually a modern attractive decorations that are societal. While a simple shape, towel stand made of bamboo, for example in the image above does not look old-fashioned, really. Its modest design, merged with a contemporary style minimalism. As we learn, the bamboo-section with its ends shut. Closed stops can be utilized as planting method that was pure. Just need talent and dexterity, subsequently be potted seed of bamboo.
Texture bamboo to the walls of the toilet is created solely somewhat, not totally. Wall that is highlight was also effectively become a focal-point while in the bathroom of the national fashion that is modern. Rooftops which can be eco-friendly, and definitely suitable for locations with exotic environment like the roof of Hang Curtains Without Nails, Indonesia. You should not worry about bamboo roof's toughness and strength, as a result of advanced-technology of bamboo can be preserved and will be tough.
Distinctive multipurpose holder can be obtained from bamboo. Wooden planks arranged having a load in the type of the bamboo glance modern but nevertheless you can find shades of imaginative and unique. Sundries decor occupancy of area divider or another partition. In the event the partition is generally produced from bamboo, but in bamboo's image are created entire and purposely arranged irregularly. Incorporate lamps that are yellow at the bottom to create environment and dramatic results.