Miichael Miller Challenge Quilt Copy ( Modern Log Cabin Quilt #3)
Millermill•er (mil′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who owns or operates a mill, esp. a mill that grinds grain into flour.
- See milling machine.
- any moth, esp. of the family Noctuidae, having wings that appear powdery.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Copycop•y (kop′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cop•ies, for 1, 2, 7, 9, v.,cop•ied, cop•y•ing.
- an imitation, reproduction, or transcript of an original: a copy of a famous painting.
- one of the various examples or specimens of the same book, engraving, or the like.
- written matter intended to be reproduced in printed form: The editor sent the copy for the next issue to the printer.
- the text of a news story, advertisement, television commercial, etc., as distinguished from related visual material.
- the newsworthiness of a person, thing, or event (often prec. by good or bad): The president is always good copy.Cf. news (def. 4).
- replication (def. 7).
- pictures and artwork prepared for reproduction.
- (in schools) a composition;
a written assignment.
- [Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 16 × 20 in. (40 × 50 cm).
- [Archaic.]something that is to be reproduced;
an example or pattern, as of penmanship to be copied by a pupil.
- to make a copy of;
reproduce: to copy a set of figures from a book.
- to receive and understand (a radio message or its sender).
- to follow as a pattern or model;
- to make a copy or copies.
- to undergo copying: It copied poorly.
- to hear or receive a radio message, as over a CB radio: Do you copy?
- Also, cocky. [Newfoundland.]to leap from one ice pan to another across open water.
- copy the mail, [CB Radio Slang.]See mail 1 (def. 5).
Hi folks, this attachment is about Miichael Miller Challenge Quilt Copy ( Modern Log Cabin Quilt #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 2099 x 2098. It's file size is only 739 KB. If You want to download This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Modern Log Cabin Quilt.
The Miichael Miller Challenge Quilt Copy ( Modern Log Cabin Quilt #3) colour impression continues to be tested as a channel for your generation of fashion, emotional perception, feeling, along with the style or identity of the room. Shades may be shown together with the occurrence of furniture, wall colour versions, accessories soft furnishings, ornaments home, possibly picture home.
The presence of furniture since it dominates an area, along with selection will greatly affect the impression that in by way of a furniture. Produce of combining color together with the area furniture, no mistake you have. Below are a few opinions which will be triggered the many shades for the home furnishings or furniture's layout.
Prefer Miichael Miller Challenge Quilt Copy ( Modern Log Cabin Quilt #3), will give basic impression , the impression and a fresh impression. This impact would appear traditional shades if it is designed by you for delicate furnishings furniture applications. But when you are developing furniture for seat or desk it will give a classy and simple's perception. White would work for covering a sofa, a chair.