French Wine Bottle Riddling Rack (lovely French Wine Bottle Rack #3)
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.French′ness, n.
Winewine (wīn),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wined, win•ing.
- the fermented juice of grapes, made in many varieties, such as red, white, sweet, dry, still, and sparkling, for use as a beverage, in cooking, in religious rites, etc., and usually having an alcoholic content of 14 percent or less.
- a particular variety of such fermented grape juice: port and sherry wines.
- the juice, fermented or unfermented, of various other fruits or plants, used as a beverage, sauce, etc.: gooseberry wine; currant wine.
- a dark reddish color, as of red wines.
- something that invigorates, cheers, or intoxicates like wine.
- a social gathering at which wine is the major beverage.
- a party, esp. one held by university students, for drinking wine.
- [Obs.]intoxication due to the drinking of wine.
- new wine in old bottles, something new placed in or superimposed on an old or existing form, system, etc. Matt. 9:17.
- dark red in color.
- to supply with wine: He wined his cellar with rare vintages.
- to drink wine.
- wine and dine, to entertain lavishly: They wined and dined us in order to get us to sign the new contract.
Bottlebot•tle1 (bot′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a portable container for holding liquids, characteristically having a neck and mouth and made of glass or plastic.
- the contents of such a container;
as much as such a container contains: a bottle of wine.
- bottled cow's milk, milk formulas, or substitute mixtures given to infants instead of mother's milk: raised on the bottle.
- hit the bottle, [Slang.]to drink alcohol to excess often or habitually.
- the bottle, intoxicating beverages;
liquor: He became addicted to the bottle.
- to put into or seal in a bottle: to bottle grape juice.
- to preserve (fruit or vegetables) by heating to a sufficient temperature and then sealing in a jar.
- bottle up:
- to repress, control, or restrain: He kept all of his anger bottled up inside him.
- to enclose or entrap: Traffic was bottled up in the tunnel.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Hi there, this post is about French Wine Bottle Riddling Rack (lovely French Wine Bottle Rack #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 980 x 882. It's file size is just 162 KB. If You desired to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: French Wine Bottle Rack.
In cases like this, there are some considerations you need to know and consider in selecting an office chair on your firm.
- Choose a chair that's a comfortable foam or gentle once you sit down.
- Choose a certain brand office seats chairs normally have the forearms of the chair during the contracted, both legs of the seat and a guarantee of 2 years.
- Choose a seat in line with the budget / wants of one's business.
- Change the chair's color with colour and your taste of the business furniture.
In addition to that, occasionally we're baffled. About the other-hand we likewise feel disgrace, office chairs which we've been there it's just the form and color have already been inappropriate, although French Wine Bottle Riddling Rack (lovely French Wine Bottle Rack #3) that we need while is essential.