Drapery Header #3 Custom Cartridge Pleat Drapes
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Headerhead•er (hed′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that removes or puts a head on something.
- a reaping machine that cuts off and gathers only the heads of the grain.
- a chamber to which the ends of a number of tubes are connected so that water or steam may pass freely from one tube to the other.
- an exhaust manifold.
- a brick or stone laid in a wall or the like so that its shorter ends are exposed or parallel to the surface. Cf. stretcher (def. 5).
- a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters.
- a plunge or dive headfirst, as into water: He stumbled and took a header into the ditch.
- [Soccer.]a pass or shot made by heading the ball.
- a sign that is part of or attached to the top of a rack displaying merchandise.
- a line of information placed at the top of a page for purposes of identification.
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Pleatpleat (plēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a fold of definite, even width made by doubling cloth or the like upon itself and pressing or stitching it in place.
Also, plait. pleat′er, n.
- to fold or arrange in pleats.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Drapery Header #3 Custom Cartridge Pleat Drapes. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1584 x 1056. It's file size is just 111 KB. If You desired to save This photo to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Drapery Header.
A glass cube's kitchen design in the form. Using glass listed here is designed to have the capacity to handle the temperature. Glass sliding gates could be exposed to supply oxygen in to the place, when summer comes. Floors utilising the same product with the external terrace, for there to be always a typical thread between the Drapery Header with fresh kitchen.
If you such as the setting of the home that is warm as well as calm having a slight vintage experience with possibly an excellent option for you. To have this style kitchen units that are cheap can be made an election which have pattern by you and use a wooden floor features a structure. Using pale shades dinner will be made by brown with touches of white and wood hues within the home along with your household may feel hotter.
Need to carry the atmosphere is comfortable and cozy, the furniture includes a gentle white coloring as his finishing. Contemporary gear and storage that is just how much can be beautiful that one is complemented by home design. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the room through the night.