Brightway Commons Family Complex ( Milford Housing #1)
Familyfam•i•ly (fam′ə lē, fam′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, adj.
- parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not.
- the children of one person or one couple collectively: We want a large family.
- the spouse and children of one person: We're taking the family on vacation next week.
- any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins: to marry into a socially prominent family.
- all those persons considered as descendants of a common progenitor.
- [Chiefly Brit.]approved lineage, esp. noble, titled, famous, or wealthy ancestry: young men of family.
- a group of persons who form a household under one head, including parents, children, and servants.
- the staff, or body of assistants, of an official: the office family.
- a group of related things or people: the family of romantic poets; the halogen family of elements.
- a group of people who are generally not blood relations but who share common attitudes, interests, or goals and, frequently, live together: Many hippie communes of the sixties regarded themselves as families.
- a group of products or product models made by the same manufacturer or producer.
- the usual major subdivision of an order or suborder in the classification of plants, animals, fungi, etc., usually consisting of several genera.
- [Slang.]a unit of the Mafia or Cosa Nostra operating in one area under a local leader.
- the largest category into which languages related by common origin can be classified with certainty: Indo-European, Sino-Tibetan, and Austronesian are the most widely spoken families of languages.Cf. stock (def. 12), subfamily (def. 2).
- a given class of solutions of the same basic equation, differing from one another only by the different values assigned to the constants in the equation.
- a class of functions or the like defined by an expression containing a parameter.
- a set.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a family: a family trait.
- belonging to or used by a family: a family automobile; a family room.
- suitable or appropriate for adults and children: a family amusement park.
- not containing obscene language: a family newspaper.
- in a or the family way, pregnant.
Hi there, this photo is about Brightway Commons Family Complex ( Milford Housing #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 570 x 428. This blog post's file size is only 48 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Milford Housing.
The colour impression has been established as a choice for your design of mood, emotional effect, type, and also the style or persona of the bedroom. Hues might be shown with all the presence of furniture, wall coloring designs, accessories soft furnishings, ornaments home, possibly wallpaper home.
The presence of furniture since it characterizes an area, the color selection can considerably affect the impression that in by a furniture. Make of mixing shade together with the space furniture no mistake you've. Here are some perceptions that'll be induced the different shades for the style of furniture or the home fixtures.
Choose Brightway Commons Family Complex ( Milford Housing #1), can give simple impression and a new impression. This effect would appear traditional colors if it is designed by you for comfortable furnishings furniture applications. But when you are building furniture for seat or stand it'll provide a stylish and simple's effect. White is not unsuitable for layer a chair, a sofa.