Foldable Drawer Dividers. 1 . ( Bra And Underwear Drawer Organizer #4)
Foldablefold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Drawerdraw•er (drôr for 1, 2; drô′ər for 3–6),USA pronunciation n.
- a sliding, lidless, horizontal compartment, as in a piece of furniture, that may be drawn out in order to gain access to it.
- drawers, (used with a pl. v.) an undergarment, with legs, that covers the lower part of the body.
- a person or thing that draws.
- [Finance.]a person who draws an order, draft, or bill of exchange.
- a person who operates a drawbench.
- a tapster.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Foldable Drawer Dividers. 1 . ( Bra And Underwear Drawer Organizer #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1354 x 1354. It's file size is only 209 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Bra And Underwear Drawer Organizer.
Everyone understands that color is among the most critical facets to make a layout that is beautiful bedroom. Coloring can be a vital element for decorating remodeling or generating styles, therefore deciding on the best shades must be considered.
As mentioned in the last article, the color can press impact on feeling, conception and conversation. In choosing the right coloring to your family rooms consequently, you should pay particular focus.
The sack is a haven where we sleep once we are drained, a spot where we relax, tired of the daily program, or perhaps once we are sick. The bedroom may be the position wherever we wanted study a popular book to be alone or simply stay silent. Rooms should be a location that may create us feel relaxed.