Lighthouse Lodge & Cottages ( Lighthouse Cottages Pacific Grove #4)
Lighthouselight•house (līt′hous′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -hous•es
- a tower or other structure displaying or flashing a very bright light for the guidance of ships in avoiding dangerous areas, in following certain routes, etc.
- either of two cylindrical metal towers placed forward on the forecastle of the main deck of a sailing ship, to house the port and starboard running lights.
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hello , this attachment is about Lighthouse Lodge & Cottages ( Lighthouse Cottages Pacific Grove #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1280 x 800. This blog post's file size is just 345 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Lighthouse Cottages Pacific Grove.
You're among those who tend spending some time at home and seldom to be active? Do not make it as a screen to get flowers at home. But, of course, you have to purchase the correct place as it is influential of selecting a Lighthouse Lodge & Cottages ( Lighthouse Cottages Pacific Grove #4) in terms. Better utilization of tropical plants for preservation is relatively simple in case you are those types of who very chaotic.
Other plants as possible select are Sansevieria. you must pick a distinct pot due to the measurement that's Sansevieria that is bigger, although cure is similar to a cactus. Whatever pot you decide on, attempt to ensure that it's a drainage pit at the end. Flat water in a pan often leads container lounging locations become triggering the onset of root rot and dull, damp. If at all possible, please also select Lighthouse Lodge & Cottages ( Lighthouse Cottages Pacific Grove #4) that have legs for sleek discharge.
Cactus, as an example, simply requires a minor water inside their attention and that means you do not require too much attention to it. In order to pick a tiny container anyway, typically, cacti can be purchased in tiny sizes. Choose a colour pan that fits the overall design concept of your household.