Image Of: Enclosed Ceiling Fan Ideas ( Enclosed Blade Ceiling Fans #2)
Encloseden•close (en klōz′),USA pronunciation v.t., -closed, -clos•ing.
Also, inclose. en•clos′a•ble, adj.
- to shut or hem in;
close in on all sides: a valley enclosed by tall mountains.
- to surround, as with a fence or wall: to enclose land.
- to insert in the same envelope, package, or the like: He enclosed a check. A book was sent with the bill enclosed.
- to hold or contain: His letter enclosed a check.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]
- to restrict to the enclosure of a monastery or convent.
- (of a monastery, convent, church, etc.) to establish or fix the boundary of an enclosure.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Hello there, this blog post is about Image Of: Enclosed Ceiling Fan Ideas ( Enclosed Blade Ceiling Fans #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 987 x 760. It's file size is just 81 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Enclosed Blade Ceiling Fans.
Before referring to Enclosed Blade Ceiling Fans, we'd want to speak about some recommendations on make counter up inside your room. Ensure you choose a table that is dressing with ability that is ideal. Enclosed Blade Ceiling Fans may be used for you personally who would like to adjust the look of the make bedroom up.
Stools could be the proper alternative to get a along with dressing table, as well as useful as it can be included underneath the underneath the cabinet, ottoman gives light's impact.
Within Image Of: Enclosed Ceiling Fan Ideas ( Enclosed Blade Ceiling Fans #2)'s perception that you just need to be ready to accommodate all the needs components collection, such as scents, before 'features' tools makeup supplies. Generally, extra lighting is required by desks. This is often circumvented adding a little light at across the mirror or by by setting a wall lamp around the right and remaining side mirror.