3 Hole Faucets Kitchen Nice Look #5 Price Not Available
Holehole (hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.
Faucetsfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Priceprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Notnot (not),USA pronunciation adv.
- (used to express negation, denial, refusal, or prohibition): You must not do that. It's not far from here.
- U.S. Slang. (used jocularly as a postpositive interjection to indicate that a previous statement is untrue): That's a lovely dress. Not!
Hello peoples, this attachment is about 3 Hole Faucets Kitchen Nice Look #5 Price Not Available. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 840 x 841. This picture's file size is just 30 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: 3 Hole Faucets Kitchen.
All-you do is make sure that you will see no issues with the building rule office when modifying your 3 Hole Faucets Kitchen Nice Look #5 Price Not Available. Second, get an office wall was included using the colour you want. It'd be much better to choose simple hues is not that heavy, when you have a little workplace.
It'd be simpler when you have a more substantial office. Then after that you may incorporate products practical to really get your workplace with arrangements like home. Goods for example can, lamps and showcases affect inside your office decor.
Furthermore, you will get a wall with arrangements. By hanging a picture on it, this is performed. It'll definitely sustain a much better setting as a result. Next, get your working environment organized by placing desk or a display with spaces or compartments incorporate more. It will be more easy to decorate if you have a bigger workplace. A pleasant and comfy sofa could be the greatest improvement to it.