BEAST MODE BENCH PRESS CHEST DAY 430LBS ( Larry Allen Bench Press 225 #11)
BENCHbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
PRESSpress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
CHESTchest (chest),USA pronunciation n.
- the trunk of the body from the neck to the abdomen; thorax.
- a box, usually with a lid, for storage, safekeeping of valuables, etc.: a toy chest; a jewelry chest.
- the place where the funds of a public institution or charitable organization are kept;
- the funds themselves.
- a box in which certain goods, as tea, are packed for transit.
- the quantity contained in such a box: a chest of spices.
- See chest of drawers.
- a small cabinet, esp. one hung on a wall, for storage, as of toiletries and medicines: a medicine chest.
- get (something) off one's chest, [Informal.]to relieve oneself of (problems, troubling thoughts, etc.) by revealing them to someone.
- play it close to the chest. See vest (def. 8).
DAYday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about BEAST MODE BENCH PRESS CHEST DAY 430LBS ( Larry Allen Bench Press 225 #11). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1536 x 864. This image's file size is only 143 KB. Wether You want to save This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Larry Allen Bench Press 225.
The colour impression has been verified like a medium for the creation of the style or personality of a room, emotional impact, model, along with feeling. Colors may be exhibited using the reputation of furniture, accessories comfortable furnishings, wall paint designs, mementos home, also wallpaper home.
Prefer Larry Allen Bench Press 225, can give straightforward impression and a new impression. This perception appears to be traditional colors in the event that it is designed by you for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes. But when you are building furniture for seat or stand it will supply a stylish and simple's perception. White works for covering a chair, a couch.
The clear presence of furniture since it characterizes the color variety, a space will significantly influence the impression that in by way of a furniture. Produce of incorporating colour together with the area furniture no mistake you've. Here are some thoughts which will be induced the various colors for that design of the home furnishings.