House Of Fine Linens ( Martha Stewart Quilt Collection #10)
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Finefine1 (fīn),USA pronunciation adj., fin•er, fin•est, adv., v., fined, fin•ing, n.
- of superior or best quality;
of high or highest grade: fine wine.
- choice, excellent, or admirable: a fine painting.
- consisting of minute particles: fine sand; a fine purée.
- very thin or slender: fine thread.
- keen or sharp, as a tool: Is the knife fine enough to carve well?
- delicate in texture;
filmy: fine cotton fabric.
- delicately fashioned: fine tracery.
- highly skilled or accomplished: a fine musician.
- trained to the maximum degree, as an athlete.
- characterized by or affecting refinement or elegance: a fine lady.
- polished or refined: fine manners.
- affectedly ornate or elegant: A style so fine repels the average reader.
- delicate or subtle: a fine distinction.
- bright and clear: a fine day; fine skin.
well: In spite of his recent illness, he looks fine.
- showy or smart;
elegant in appearance: a bird of fine plumage.
- good-looking or handsome: a fine young man.
- (of a precious metal or its alloy) free from impurities or containing a large amount of pure metal: fine gold; Sterling silver is 92.5 percent fine.
- in an excellent manner;
very well: He did fine on the exams. She sings fine.
- very small: She writes so fine I can hardly read it.
- [Billiards, Pool.]in such a way that the driven ball barely touches the object ball in passing.
- as close as possible to the wind: sailing fine.
- cut fine, to calculate precisely, esp. without allowing for possible error or accident: To finish in ten minutes is to cut it too fine.
- to become fine or finer, as by refining.
- to become less, as in size or proportions;
diminish (often fol. by down): The plumpness fines down with exercise.
- to make fine or finer, esp. by refining or pulverizing.
- to reduce the size or proportions of (often used with down or away): to fine down the heavy features; to fine away superfluous matter in a design.
- to clarify (wines or spirits) by filtration.
- [Mining.]crushed ore sufficiently fine to pass through a given screen. Cf. short (def. 37a).
- the fine bits of corn kernel knocked off during handling of the grain.
Hello guys, this picture is about House Of Fine Linens ( Martha Stewart Quilt Collection #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1062 x 1156. It's file size is just 296 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Martha Stewart Quilt Collection.
The House Of Fine Linens ( Martha Stewart Quilt Collection #10) will be the key furniture in a room, which helped decide the spotlight house. The wall behind the sleep, where the pinnacle is frequently fit by us, is really an aside significant potential to become resulted in an attractive part. One of the ways is by adding a to process them to the bed's scalp or the prejudice is known as the headboard.
Martha Stewart Quilt Collection is one of many attractive components to your bedroom. Their headboard on your own mattress will make situations convenient, nevertheless the beds in many cases are air -headboard is very costly. As there are various strategies to produce an own expense isn't costly and you can DIY that you do not have to fear.
Create a headboard itself results are not less good with headboard sold in stores. By making it oneself, you can express creativity and become able to regulate the headboard with all the sense of the place. Below are a few tips.
Pull Walls As Headboard: For those who have a modest room house, the idea is quite suitable for you. You will get a new sense for the space but did not take place by drawing room wall. Wallpaper With Body: Probably pattern wallpaper too congested it can be used by you as being a picture headboard, if put on the complete wall of the space. You simply keep picture on some surfaces and provide the wooden frame as an obstacle for the base of the wall coloring.