Half Price Drapes Tugra Damask Blackout Thermal Rod Pocket Single Curtain Panel & Reviews | Wayfair (exceptional Curtains Price #2)
Half Price Drapes Tugra Damask Blackout Thermal Rod Pocket Single Curtain Panel & Reviews | Wayfair (exceptional Curtains Price #2) Pictures Album
Halfhalf (haf, häf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. halves (havz, hävz),USA pronunciation adj., adv.
- one of two equal or approximately equal parts of a divisible whole, as an object, or unit of measure or time;
a part of a whole equal or almost equal to the remainder.
- a quantity or amount equal to such a part (½).
- either of two equal periods of play, usually with an intermission or rest period separating them. Cf. quarter (def. 10).
- one of two;
a part of a pair.
- See half dollar.
- the sum of 50 cents: Four dimes and two nickels make a half.
- [Baseball.]either of the two units of play into which an inning is divided, the visiting team batting in the first unit and the home team batting in the second.
- [Football.]a halfback.
- a half-crown coin.
- the sum of a half crown;
two shillings, sixpence.
- a half pint: He ordered a half of ale.
- not the half of, a significant yet relatively minor part of something that remains to be described in full: He accused them of being responsible for the error, and that's not the half of the story.Also, not half of, not half.
- being one of two equal or approximately equal parts of a divisible whole: a half quart.
- being half or about half of anything in degree, amount, length, etc.: at half speed; half sleeve.
- partial or incomplete: half measures.
- in or to the extent or measure of half.
- in part;
incompletely: half understood.
- to some extent;
almost: half recovered.
- by half, by very much;
by far: She was too talented by half for her routine role.
- half again as much or as many, as much as 50 percent more: This mug holds half again as much coffee as the smaller one.
- half in two, [Southern U.S.](chiefly Gulf States). in or into two parts;
in half: Cut the cake half in two.
- in half, divided into halves: The vase broke in half.
- not half:
- not at all;
not really: His first attempts at painting are not half bad.
- See half (def. 9).
Priceprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Blackoutblack•out (blak′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- the extinguishing or concealment of all visible lights in a city, military post, etc., usually as a precaution against air raids.
- a period during a massive power failure when the lack of electricity for illumination results in utter darkness except from emergency sources, as candles.
- the extinguishing of all stage lights, as in closing a vaudeville skit or separating the scenes of a play.
- Also called black′out skit′. a skit ending in a blackout.
- temporary loss of consciousness or vision: She suffered a blackout from the blow on the head.
- a period of total memory loss, as one induced by an accident or prolonged alcoholic drinking: The patient cannot account for the bizarre things he did during his blackout.
- a brief, passing lapse of memory: An actor may have an occasional blackout and forget a line or two.
- complete stoppage of a communications medium, as by a strike, catastrophe, electrical storm, etc.: a newspaper blackout; a radio blackout.
- a stoppage, suppression, or obliteration: a news blackout.
- a period during which a special sales offer, fare rate, or other bargain is not available: The airline's discount on fares does not apply during the Christmas week blackout.
- [Radio and Television.]a prohibition that is imposed on the broadcasting of an event and has the purpose of encouraging or ensuring ticket sales.
Thermalther•mal (thûr′məl),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, thermic. of, pertaining to, or caused by heat or temperature: thermal capacity.
- of, pertaining to, or of the nature of thermae: thermal waters.
- designed to aid in or promote the retention of body heat: a thermal blanket.
- a rising air current caused by heating from the underlying surface, esp. such a current when not producing a cloud.
- thermals. See thermal underwear.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
Singlesin•gle (sing′gəl),USA pronunciation adj., v., -gled, -gling, n.
- only one in number;
sole: a single example.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for one person only: a single room.
- solitary or sole;
lone: He was the single survivor.
- unmarried: a single man.
- pertaining to the unmarried state: the single life.
- of one against one, as combat or fight.
- consisting of only one part, element, or member: a single lens.
- sincere and undivided: single devotion.
- separate, particular, or distinct;
individual: Every single one of you must do your best. It's the single most important thing.
applicable to all: a single safety code for all manufacturers.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) twin-size.
- (of a flower) having only one set of petals.
- of standard strength or body, as ale, beer, etc. Cf. double (def. 1).
- (of the eye) seeing rightly.
- to pick or choose (one) from others (usually fol. by out): to single out a fact for special mention.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a one-base hit.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a one-base hit (often fol. by in or home).
- [Baseball.]to hit a single.
- one person or thing;
a single one.
- an accommodation suitable for one person only, as a hotel room or a table at a restaurant: to reserve a single.
- a ticket for a single seat at a theater.
- a one-way ticket.
- a steam locomotive having one driving wheel on each side.
- an unmarried person, esp. one who is relatively young.
- [Baseball.]Also called one-base hit. a base hit that enables a batter to reach first base safely.
- singles, (used with a sing. v.) a match with one player on each side, as a tennis match.
- [Golf.]twosome (def. 4).
- [Cricket.]a hit for which one run is scored.
- a one-dollar bill.
- a phonograph record, CD, or cassette usually having two songs.
- one of the songs recorded on a single.
- Often, singles.
- reeled or spun silk that may or may not be thrown.
- a one-ply yarn of any fiber that has been drawn and twisted.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Panelpan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
Reviewsre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Hello there, this attachment is about Half Price Drapes Tugra Damask Blackout Thermal Rod Pocket Single Curtain Panel & Reviews | Wayfair (exceptional Curtains Price #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 644 x 644. This photo's file size is only 77 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Curtains Price.
With the addition of arrangements attached by putting a little carpet and appealing inside it you're able to finish the design. This carpet is likely to be strapped as well as all the objects in a view that is pleasant.
Thus, it's crucial that you manage to organize work place comfy and enjoyable. Because to truly have a comfortable Half Price Drapes Tugra Damask Blackout Thermal Rod Pocket Single Curtain Panel & Reviews | Wayfair (exceptional Curtains Price #2), we'll feel enjoy doing their everyday workday for most of US feel drained and bored.
That Office Space Decorating Ideas To Overcome Boredom in Work could perhaps be insight and tips for one's dream home's interior-design. The office is a spot where we spend time doing our everyday work. Additionally there are declaring that the workplace is really a second home than dwellings.