Ordinary Chairs Benches #5 Pithandvigor.com
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Benchesbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Howdy , this blog post is about Ordinary Chairs Benches #5 Pithandvigor.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 698 x 524. It's file size is only 65 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Chairs Benches.
How do you select the right quality Ordinary Chairs Benches #5 Pithandvigor.com? The part of the table may support the capabilities of the home home even as we recognize. This table's lifestyle isn't merely useful like a mixture of cooking, but in addition an effect on your kitchen created's design. As a result of significant kitchen countertop material currently, select the right state your experience in weighing drawbacks and the good qualities.
Preferably, the kitchen table may be mentioned high quality if it has a sturdy construction, an easy task to clear, gorgeous, stain resistant, durable, heat resistant, and effortless maintenance. But needless to say none of the supplies that service all the above features. Therefore, you must adapt to the problems inside the kitchen, where the aspects that should be featured.