Custom Pinch Pleat Drapes & Curtains (exceptional Making Pinch Pleated Draperies #2)
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
Pinchpinch (pinch),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to squeeze or compress between the finger and thumb, the teeth, the jaws of an instrument, or the like.
- to constrict or squeeze painfully, as a tight shoe does.
- to cramp within narrow bounds or quarters: The crowd pinched him into a corner.
- to render (the face, body, etc.) unnaturally constricted or drawn, as pain or distress does: Years of hardship had pinched her countenance beyond recognition.
- [Hort.]to remove or shorten (buds or shoots) in order to produce a certain shape of the plant, improve the quality of the bloom or fruit, or increase the development of buds (often fol. by out, off, or back).
- to affect with sharp discomfort or distress, as cold, hunger, or need does.
- to straiten in means or circumstances: The depression pinched them.
- to stint (a person, family, etc.) in allowance of money, food, or the like: They were severely pinched by the drought.
- to hamper or inconvenience by the lack of something specified: The builders were pinched by the shortage of good lumber.
- to stint the supply or amount of (a thing).
- to put a pinch or small quantity of (a powder, spice, etc.) into something.
- to steal.
- to arrest.
- to roll or slide (a heavy object) with leverage from a pinch bar.
- to sail (a ship) so close to the wind that the sails shake slightly and the speed is reduced.
- [Horse Racing, Brit.]to press (a horse) to the point of exhaustion.
- to exert a sharp or painful constricting force: This shoe pinches.
- to cause sharp discomfort or distress: Their stomachs were pinched with hunger.
- to economize unduly;
stint oneself: They pinched and scraped for years to save money for a car.
- (of a vein of ore or the like)
- to diminish.
- to diminish to nothing (sometimes fol. by out).
- to trim a sail too flat when sailing to windward.
- pinch pennies, to stint on or be frugal or economical with expenditures;
economize: I'll have to pinch pennies if I'm going to get through school.
- the act of pinching;
- as much of anything as can be taken up between the finger and thumb: a pinch of salt.
- a very small quantity of anything: a pinch of pungent wit.
- sharp or painful stress, as of hunger, need, or any trying circumstances: the pinch of conscience; to feel the pinch of poverty.
- a situation or time of special stress, esp. an emergency: A friend is someone who will stand by you in a pinch.
- See pinch bar.
- a raid or an arrest.
- a theft.
- with a pinch of salt. See grain (def. 22).
Pleatpleat (plēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a fold of definite, even width made by doubling cloth or the like upon itself and pressing or stitching it in place.
Also, plait. pleat′er, n.
- to fold or arrange in pleats.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Hello guys, this photo is about Custom Pinch Pleat Drapes & Curtains (exceptional Making Pinch Pleated Draperies #2). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1296 x 864. It's file size is only 86 KB. Wether You ought to download This blog post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Making Pinch Pleated Draperies.
Maybe it has been some time because you and a thrift-store 've visited, or even one 've never be visited by you? You will truly eliminate, if so. Generally they've items which are cheaper than home furnishings, but sometimes you're able to score some couch is very good enough.
Although some might look great within the shop, it could seem differently when within your home and in comparison with samples. To prevent this from occurring, it's easy to find swatches at your home improvement store, or just have a picture of one's sample for assessment items.
In case you decide to obtain a Custom Pinch Pleat Drapes & Curtains (exceptional Making Pinch Pleated Draperies #2), make sure you buy at the retailer. Before they buy products, a lot of people do not think to verify the goods. Complicated to displace the furniture in a few furniture stores. Bring samples of hues when you look for traditional and classical fixtures.