Trauma Team Crew Training: Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center ( Illinois Masonic Emergency Room #3)
Trauma Team Crew Training: Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center ( Illinois Masonic Emergency Room #3) Images Album
Crewcrew1 (kro̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together: the crew of a train; a wrecking crew.
- the people who sail or operate a ship or boat.
- the common sailors of a ship's company.
- a particular gang of a ship's company.
- the people who fly or operate an aircraft or spacecraft.
- the team that rows a racing shell: varsity crew.
- the sport of racing with racing shells: He went out for crew in his freshman year.
- a company;
crowd: He and his crew of friends filled the room.
- any force or band of armed men.
- to serve as a member of a crew on (a ship, aircraft, etc.).
- to obtain or employ a crew for (a ship, aircraft, etc.).
- to serve as a member of a crew.
IllinoisIl•li•nois (il′ə noi′, -noiz′),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 11,418,461; 56,400 sq. mi. (146,075 sq. km). Cap.: Springfield. Abbr.: IL (for use with zip code), Ill.
- a river flowing SW from NE Illinois to the Mississippi River: connected by a canal with Lake Michigan. 273 mi. (440 km) long.
The pronunciation of Illinois with a final (z),USA pronunciation which occurs chiefly among less educated speakers, is least common in Illinois itself, increasing in frequency as distance from the state increases.
Il•li•nois (il′ə noi′ or, sometimes, -noiz′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nois
(-noi′, -noiz′).USA pronunciation
- a member of a confederacy of North American Indians of Algonquian stock, formerly occupying Illinois and adjoining regions westward.
- the Algonquian language of the Illinois and Miami Indians.
MasonicMa•son•ic (mə son′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or characteristic of Freemasons or Freemasonry.
Medicalmed•i•cal (med′i kəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the science or practice of medicine: medical history; medical treatment.
therapeutic: medical properties.
- pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
- pertaining to or giving evidence of the state of one's health: a medical discharge from the army; a medical examination.
- something done or received in regard to the state of one's health, as a medical examination.
Centercen•ter (sen′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]the middle point, as the point within a circle or sphere equally distant from all points of the circumference or surface, or the point within a regular polygon equally distant from the vertices.
- a point, pivot, axis, etc., around which anything rotates or revolves: The sun is the center of the solar system.
- the source of an influence, action, force, etc.: the center of a problem.
- a point, place, person, etc., upon which interest, emotion, etc., focuses: His family is the center of his life.
- a principal point, place, or object: a shipping center.
- a building or part of a building used as a meeting place for a particular group or having facilities for certain activities: a youth center; The company has a complete recreation center in the basement.
- an office or other facility providing a specific service or dealing with a particular emergency: a flood-relief center; a crisis center.
- a person, thing, group, etc., occupying the middle position, esp. a body of troops.
- the core or middle of anything: chocolate candies with fruit centers.
- a store or establishment devoted to a particular subject or hobby, carrying supplies, materials, tools, and books as well as offering guidance and advice: a garden center; a nutrition center.
- See shopping center.
- (usually cap.)
- the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that sits in the center of the chamber, a position customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold political views intermediate between those of the Right and Left.
- the members of such an assembly who sit in the Center.
- the political position of persons who hold moderate views.
- politically moderate persons, taken collectively;
middle-of-the-roaders: Unfortunately, his homeland has always lacked a responsible Center.
- a lineman who occupies a position in the middle of the line and who puts the ball into play by tossing it between his legs to a back.
- the position played by this lineman.
- a player who participates in a center jump.
- the position of the player in the center of the court, where the center jump takes place at the beginning of play.
- [Ice Hockey.]a player who participates in a face-off at the beginning of play.
- [Baseball.]See center field.
- a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific organic process: the vasomotor center.
- the mean position of a figure or system.
- the set of elements of a group that commute with every element of the group.
- a tapered rod, mounted in the headstock spindle(live center) or the tailstock spindle (dead center) of a lathe, upon which the work to be turned is placed.
- one of two similar points on some other machine, as a planing machine, enabling an object to be turned on its axis.
- a tapered indentation, in a piece to be turned on a lathe, into which a center is fitted.
- on center, from the centerline or midpoint of a structural member, an area of a plan, etc., to that of a similar member, area, etc.: The studs are set 30 inches on center. Abbr.:o.c.
- to place in or on a center: She centered the clock on the mantelpiece.
- to collect to or around a center;
focus: He centered his novel on the Civil War.
- to determine or mark the center of: A small brass star centered the tabletop.
- to adjust, shape, or modify (an object, part, etc.) so that its axis or the like is in a central or normal position: to center the lens of a telescope; to center the work on a lathe.
- to place (an object, part, etc.) so as to be equidistant from all bordering or adjacent areas.
- [Football.]snap (def. 20).
- to pass (a basketball, hockey puck, etc.) from any place along the periphery toward the middle of the playing area.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] centre. cen′ter•a•ble, adj.
- to be at or come to a center.
- to come to a focus;
concentrate (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): The interest of the book centers specifically on the character of the eccentric hero. Political power in the town centers in the position of mayor.
- to gather or accumulate in a cluster* collect (fol. by at, about, around, in, or on): Shops and municipal buildings center around the city square.
Hi , this image is about Trauma Team Crew Training: Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center ( Illinois Masonic Emergency Room #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1613 x 907. This attachment's file size is only 221 KB. If You decided to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Illinois Masonic Emergency Room.
Drapes are one of the critical parts in a space. Illinois Masonic Emergency Room able to dam the sunlight is too bright about the other-hand is also in a position to cover part of the area whilst not apparent from the outside and to the outside. Until a space is seldom that had a window with no drapes, so great blackout purpose.
To produce a beneficial combination of design of the space through the selection of suitable drapes, we ought to be observant within the blend and complement of shades, styles, along with the curtain components with the concept of house as well as the decoration of the window itself. Not just that, the selection blackout must also be designed to paint the surfaces as though the curtains possess a shade that's not in tranquility with the wall paint's coloring, the result will look weird and the distinction isn't it?
Blinds than helpful with regards to function, may also be handled as a part of decoration that may decorate the room. These things might be combined with the concept of the space as well as varieties and types of windows to help you to return together and provide another room design.