Bang On The Door #9 Pacific Licensing
Bangbang1 (bang),USA pronunciation n.
- a loud, sudden, explosive noise, as the discharge of a gun.
- a resounding stroke or blow: a nasty bang on the head.
- a sudden movement or show of energy: He started with a bang.
spirit: The bang has gone out of my work.
- sudden or intense pleasure;
excitement: a big bang out of seeing movies.
- (vulgar). sexual intercourse.
- an exclamation point.
- to strike or beat resoundingly;
pound: to bang a door.
- to hit or bump painfully: to bang one's ankle on a chair leg.
- to throw or set down roughly;
slam: He banged the plates on the table.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse with.
- to strike violently or noisily: to bang on the door.
- to make a loud, sudden, explosive noise like that of a violent blow: The guns banged all night.
- (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- bang into, to collide with;
bump into: The truck skidded on the ice and banged into a parked car.
- bang up, to damage: A passing car banged up our fender.
- suddenly and loudly;
abruptly or violently: She fell bang against the wall.
right: He stood bang in the middle of the flower bed.
- bang off, [Chiefly Brit. Slang.] immediately;
- bang on, [Chiefly Brit. Slang.] terrific;
just right: That hat is absolutely bang on.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Pacificpa•cif•ic (pə sif′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- tending to make or preserve peace;
conciliatory: pacific overtures.
- not warlike;
mild: a pacific disposition.
- at peace;
peaceful: a pacific era in history.
tranquil: The Wabash is a pacific river.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Pacific Ocean.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the region bordering on the Pacific Ocean: the Pacific states.
- See Pacific Ocean.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, six driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification
Hello , this photo is about Bang On The Door #9 Pacific Licensing. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1242 x 472. It's file size is only 115 KB. Wether You ought to download This attachment to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Bang On The Door.
Many Bang On The Door #9 Pacific Licensing made of wood, just a little distinctive from the present day coffee table that is generally made of a blend of hardwood or lighting material including aluminum and stainlesssteel. Contemporary coffee-table has many varieties, most of the modern coffee-table doesn't have four thighs, there is a distinctive modern coffeetable derived from a distinctive kind.
The perfect mixture of floors and products, engaging you to make use of a coffeetable that is modern as furniture inside family area minimalist or the family room. Created Bang On The Door with compartments for storage is designed having a corner beneath the desk to save the Television rural, small kids games, journals or newspapers.
You're able to fit a coffeetable that is modern in front of the lounge or in a large part near the screen. You'll be able to enjoy a sit down elsewhere with a buddy or relative examining the paper or while watching Television or spend your times to enjoy chess together.