House Rabbit Society (superb House Training A Rabbit #6)
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Rabbitrab•bit (rab′it),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bits, (esp. collectively) -bit for 1–3.
rab′bit•like′, rab′bit•y, adj.
- any of several soft-furred, large-eared, rodentlike burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae, allied with the hares and pikas in the order Lagomorpha, having a divided upper lip and long hind legs, usually smaller than the hares and mainly distinguished from them by bearing blind and furless young in nests rather than fully developed young in the open.
- any of various small hares.
- the fur of a rabbit or hare, often processed to imitate another fur.
- See Welsh rabbit.
- a runner in a distance race whose goal is chiefly to set a fast pace, either to exhaust a particular rival so that a teammate can win or to help another entrant break a record;
- a person who is poor at sports, esp. golf, tennis, or cricket.
- pull a rabbit out of the hat, to find or obtain a sudden solution to a problem: Unless somebody pulls a rabbit out of the hat by next week, we'll be bankrupt.
Societyso•ci•e•ty (sə sī′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- an organized group of persons associated together for religious, benevolent, cultural, scientific, political, patriotic, or other purposes.
- a body of individuals living as members of a community;
- the body of human beings generally, associated or viewed as members of a community: the evolution of human society.
- a highly structured system of human organization for large-scale community living that normally furnishes protection, continuity, security, and a national identity for its members: American society.
- such a system characterized by its dominant economic class or form: middle-class society; industrial society.
- those with whom one has companionship.
company: to enjoy one's society.
- the social life of wealthy, prominent, or fashionable persons.
- the social class that comprises such persons.
- the condition of those living in companionship with others, or in a community, rather than in isolation.
- [Biol.]a closely integrated group of social organisms of the same species exhibiting division of labor.
- [Eccles.]an ecclesiastical society.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of elegant society: a society photographer.
Howdy , this image is about House Rabbit Society (superb House Training A Rabbit #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 427 x 569. It's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: House Training A Rabbit.
As among the areas to the homes in the Northwest about the households in House Training A Rabbit remains regarded in contrast that ought to be there. Commensurate with the tradition of the nation that loves to socialize and visit eachother between relatives or friends this is certainly. Although many modern properties which have a notion due to territory that is limited but with all the interior-design minimalist family room, a unique spot to get trips individuals closest to you personally also can look gorgeous and elegant.
You are able to for the specialists send the inside layout of modern minimalist family area needless to say, however, many persons would rather get it done myself because it is going to be deliver satisfaction. Within this room you can also express your preferences in the same time to tell your friends. The family area can also be viewed as an expression of the character of manager or household where you can give a first impression on your friends as this can be. Following you will be not only made by some motivation in to a House Rabbit Society (superb House Training A Rabbit #6) search great but additionally makes it look elegant.
Use low- bulkhead that is permanent. You can select curtains or any portable timber bulkhead being a hurdle involving the family area to a different place in the house. That could meet a decorative functionality, while it has offered lovely arrangements to various kinds of bulkhead.