104 Town Farm Rd, Westminster, MA 01473 ( Houses For Sale Westminster Ma #9)
Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
MAma (mä),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
Howdy there, this blog post is about 104 Town Farm Rd, Westminster, MA 01473 ( Houses For Sale Westminster Ma #9). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 887 x 665. This post's file size is only 109 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Houses For Sale Westminster Ma.
To enjoy the sweetness of the Houses For Sale Westminster Ma which you produce a playground bench athome required inviting and a good. When selecting a park bench, some items you should think about, it looks desirable and working optimally. The following recommendations on selecting a playground seat at home photograph dotcom. Recommendations on Picking A 104 Town Farm Rd, Westminster, MA 01473 ( Houses For Sale Westminster Ma #9) for example:
For anyone of you who want to make a lasting playground seat, note the place of the positioning rather than to improper position the bench which could weaken the concept of garden that is minimalist which you build. Integrate with benches that one idea, with putting backyard stand.
Select the material couch allweather. For instance, metal substance, wooden, teak, metal (ironwood). Layout a park bench having a layout just like park's idea you've. Coatings & paint is actually a two- in completing a park table content is frequently found. Pick paint that's a layer of - anti, UV -form, and marked go green, so that the colour keep going longer despite sun-exposure and repeated rain.